What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Johnsy I saw some for around $1400-1500.

Manchester or Edinburgh I think.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
im going 100% already organised it with the mrs, we have a few friends in london atm, so we are flying out on feb 5th nd staying till march 1st, i cant wait :crazy::crazy:

St. Linnane

First Grade
I look like flying out Thurs 17 Feb and flying back in to arrive in Sydney on the first flight in on Friday March 11.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Also do tickets have to be purchased there or is there a way to secure them here? also whoever is going we should all purchase tickets together

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's loads of international airports in the UK. London (Heathrow), London (Gatwick), Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh are just a few.

The great thing is by Australian standards, everything is so close. You travel to the other side of the world, a few hours on a bus or train or car is nothing.

Last year the WCC was played in Leeds, presumably because it was the Rhinos home.

Wigan is near Manchester. So I assuming it'll be at the JJB Stadium, now called the DW Stadium.

Dragon

Coach
What chance the club putting on its own supporters tour?

*edit* just saw your post johnsy, i hope so mate!

STG-MACCA

Bench
I have already suggested to the club to put up an expressions of interest on their site (we will see what comes of that).

95% going however I would prefer an organised tour. Planning on a hit and run trip, fly in, match, (possibly a soccer game) and fly out.

Whoever would go f*cking good on you. Would be an amazing experience.
Wigan with their new signings will give it a red (and white) hot go.

Southernsaint

Staff member
There's loads of international airports in the UK. London (Heathrow), London (Gatwick), Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh are just a few.

The great thing is by Australian standards, everything is so close. You travel to the other side of the world, a few hours on a bus or train or car is nothing.

Last year the WCC was played in Leeds, presumably because it was the Rhinos home.

Wigan is near Manchester. So I assuming it'll be at the JJB Stadium, now called the DW Stadium.

Emirates do great connections to the North of England via Dubai and I think Etihad might as well. It saves having to connect to an internal flight or a train once you touch down in London.

Hopefully the Wigan fans have a sense of occasion and move the game from the DW to Manchester City's ground or even Old Trafford. That would be an amazing experience!!

I am already counting the days.

The Major

Bench
It'd be a no brainer that the club would put on a tour. Speaking of which, who do you think would be appointed as tour ambassador? Coyney or Dell i reckon.

konk4

Juniors
Rorters should play St Helens as a curtain raiser before the two Premiers come out.

konk4

Juniors
Ross Harrison Travel is Organising a Supporters Tour. The details shouldn`t be far away. They look after all the Dragons Travel. They are at Engadine.