What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge

Nice one, thanks for that. The previous year we played Bradford and the players came out in a white retro style tracksuit top with a red vee. It was simply awesome.

We have won it in 99, 00, 02 and 06 but have lost the last 4 so it has been really frustrating. As you know, Wigan are our hated rivals and given the obvious link up with you guys, you will have a lot of UK support.

Bolton ground- about half hr drive. Its where we beat Brisbane in 2007.

Harlequins is about 200 miles away so a 3-4 hr drive depending on traffic.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
So Wigan are the c**k suckers of UK Rugby League eh, like our equivalent of bulldogs and cronulla. I hope the Dragons f**king smash those farks 'Oh when the Saints shove it up Wigan' also is that f**king Ridell stil playing for Wigan fat piggy the Red V is coming for him.

RedVDave

First Grade
Will be interesting to see who wears what kit...

kit.jpg

00000829-image.jpg

I'm sure we will have a few of these still laying around. :D

The Major

Bench
So Wigan are the c**k suckers of UK Rugby League eh, like our equivalent of bulldogs and cronulla. I hope the Dragons f**king smash those farks 'Oh when the Saints shove it up Wigan' also is that f**king Ridell stil playing for Wigan fat piggy the Red V is coming for him.

Piggy played his last game in the ESL grand final. He wont be playing in the WCC.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
sorry.. saw fresh meat & couldn't resist going in for the kill... :)

welcome aboard doctor..