What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World club challenge

Why do you continue post here? Why does it matter… since you mentioned it, last year our preparation was actually better, as we didn’t have most of our top 30 unavailable.

This trial we had significantly less time to prepare. Hopefully it doesn’t effect our rnd 1 performance.

I really don’t know what you are chasing here, the win obviously means far more to you, than the loss does to me. So well done! 👍👍 go drink warm beer, eat pork pies and talk about how good it was with actual St Helen’s supporters…
You had less time to prepare than Saints, please explain

The yak

Juniors
Why do you continue post here? Why does it matter… since you mentioned it, last year our preparation was actually better, as we didn’t have most of our top 30 unavailable.

This trial we had significantly less time to prepare. Hopefully it doesn’t effect our rnd 1 performance.

I really don’t know what you are chasing here, the win obviously means far more to you, than the loss does to me. So well done! 👍👍 go drink warm beer, eat pork pies and talk about how good it was with actual St Helen’s supporters…

He is a Tigers troll. He gets his kicks when we lose. Comes out of his cave and attacks Ivan everytime. Ivan a two-time premiership winning coach. That Ivan.

Probably Silverdale Alt account.
Pop him on block.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
St Helen’s won every aspect of that game. Score line flattered Penrith.

then why didn't the score blow out then.

Why were St Helens kept to 0 in the 2nd half.

You're here for this reason only.....enjoy.
troll GIF

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I thought Saints had some Kiwi players in their team or am i mistaken?
The weather is the same for both sides surelyfather

I was referring to the dreadful weather (floods) and earthquake in Newzealand. Fish played for the kiwi's just last week. Found out his grandfather has dementia. Obviously he was quite emotional about that.

Hurrell and co align themselves with either Tonga of Samoa these days.

I've just realised the Leota played for Samoa too.

FearTheVee

Juniors
You may have heard of a thing called the World Cup.most of our top players where there not preparing for this game.The nrl and players and players association request players have a 8 week break between seasons .The boys come back 2 weeks before the game
This is a lovely convenient excuse. Such a shame that it is complete nonsense.

Your World Cup players have been back training for at least six weeks. Which is odd that they would sacrifice holiday for a trial game, most unusual.

It's almost as if it wasn't a trial game.

Nealo 12

Bench
A
Saints had the driving wind and rain behind them. That kind of rain stings the face and your sight is obstructed.

But like I mentioned earlier, the silver lining is a good hit out against quality opposition will have us in readiness for the game V Broncos.
All points other than the field goal were scored at the northern end

stryker

First Grade
Go to the last page in the thread Stephen Crichton signs with Bulldogs for 2024. Read the last 10 pages.
Silverdale even pops up.
sulking about trolls yet encouraging your own to do the same to Canterbury supporters?
Hypocritical arsewipe lol