What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2022 discussion

stryker

First Grade
Dude, you are obsessed. Just a little upset your shit ass club has nobody of even half decent rep quality in it? At least you will get 2 Grand Finalists for 2023. Though in all likelihood your team will drag them down to your level rather than them lift your rabble up.
What does that have to do with the point I made?
You are not arguing the topic because there is no comeback.

Kilkenny

Coach
Anyone thinking Luke will be good enough for the NRL might be in for a rude shock
Maybe, the kid has earned a shot at it at least. MOM in recent finals he can’t do any more, why not just support the kid and if it doesn’t pan out as we would like so be it. Let’s just back Soni Luke he deserves that at least. It’s not his fault we either couldn’t or didn’t re-sign Api so let’s just back him in the short term, death riding him doesn't achieve anything.

Iamback

Coach
Maybe, the kid has earned a shot at it at least. MOM in recent finals he can’t do any more, why not just support the kid and if it doesn’t pan out as we would like so be it. Let’s just back Soni Luke he deserves that at least. It’s not his fault we either couldn’t or didn’t re-sign Api so let’s just back him in the short term, death riding him doesn't achieve anything.

no death riding, Just reality

Iamback

Coach
Maybe so, but can’t we just back the kid? I understand the best at NSW Cup doesn’t automatically translate into NRL there is a huge step up involved, week in week out, but he deserves his chance he has kind off earned it on form.

Who is not backing him? Just commenting on what we are seeing

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

It appears to me at least once two 2 days (or so) either you or Smug have a whinge and whine about the following Luke, Api leaving or Kenny playing hooker.

It's obvious that you and smug if not death riding him, nit picking.

So I've ended up complaining about others complaining. It's come to that......

Personally I like to wait and see what an NRL pre-season and some games add before sticking the boot in.

Kilkenny

Coach
The kid was MOM in our NSW Cup and against the QLD Cup GF winners what more than he do to satisfy you and others that he may be Worthy of a shot. If we are going to have @ two dummy half rotation in 2023 he looks a gem to me against a tired defence for 10-15 minutes either side of HT. He is capable of being so dangerous either with his running game or short kicking game.

ACTPanthers

Bench
It appears to me at least once two 2 days (or so) either you or Smug have a whinge and whine about the following Luke, Api leaving or Kenny playing hooker.

It's obvious that you and smug if not death riding him, nit picking.

So I've ended up complaining about others complaining. It's come to that......

Personally I like to wait and see what an NRL pre-season and some games add before sticking the boot in.
The bolded is kind or par for the course isn't it?

Iamback

Coach
Dont think Soni looked out of place for Tonga. Another off season working with our FG squad and Soni will be fine as a bench hooker, he has all the attacking skills he needs to come off the bench and provide some spark.

Spark isn't the issue. Perfect example is for Tonga's 2nd try Kolomontangi had to reach for the ball, He goes through times when he loses concentration and the pass is not where it should be. Hopefully he gets some time with Wallace to fix that