What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Betting Thread

laurie

Juniors
hand raised ! neva backin french eva again...... they done me out of $550 for a $30 bet

I HATE EM

Macca_

Coach
Yeah I missed on France. It is a bit of a derby game though that one and never easy. Both games they played against Switzerland in the qualifiers finished 0-0 as well... Was a bit of a trap game.

Jug, I went the draw in the Tunisia/Saudi game and Spain to win. Hope you get up :D

Cletus

First Grade
I left the French game out of my multis because it looked a bit tricky. Took the $1.35 on Brazil though:) .
I put some on the Czechs at $17 and they've blown to $21 so I put some more on them. I think that hamstring injury to Andre the Giant must be pretty bad. The other problem with them is they play Australia or Brazil if they make the make the knockouts.

Macca_

Coach
Koller will be for the next stage they say.

The guy that came on for him went ok I thought. He's a tall lad too.

Cletus

First Grade
Macca_ said:
Koller will be for the next stage they say.

The guy that came on for him went ok I thought. He's a tall lad too.

That Koller guy is HUGE. Good news for them if he plays after the group stages. Brazil have blown out a little. I think I'll have to back them at some stage, especially if they are playing the Czechs. The other possibility is Brazil vs. Italy, that won't be easy to pick either.

Electric_Eels

Juniors
Odds courtesy of Centrebet

Germany Win $1.49
Spain/Ukraine Draw $3.25
Tunisia first team to score $1.70

$8.33

hopefully that goes alrite, if not it helps me get my socceroo shirt anyways

Earl

Coach
I took the Draw in the France game. Unfortunatly though I took it in a multi with Korea/Togo drawing as well.

Macca_

Coach
That's right, forgot about that one. Well done mate!

Hey that complex multi for the group winners is going ok... France should still get out of that group with the 2 easier games to play, just need the Dutch to top theirs.

Macca_

Coach
Any of you guys in the Sportal World Cup Dream Team?

Look at me go :D

TEAM: Plagiarize FC
Game 17 score: 36
Overall Ranking: 19 of 37958
League Ranking: 1
Games Played: 17
Avg Score/Game: 14.65

Nuffs

Bench
going to have a couple of small ones:

England Half/Full
Ecuador
Sweden by 1 goal
Portugal win Group
France win Group

$5 @ $26.02

England by 2 goals
Ecuador/Costa Rica both Score
Sweden winning half time
France win Group

$5 @ $14.59

Macca_

Coach
Macca_ said:
One for the opening games -

World Cup - Group Matches - GERMANY v COSTA RICA - Halftime/Fulltime Double - GERMANY / GERMANY Win 1.65
World Cup - Group Matches - POLAND v ECUADOR - Total Goal Score - Under 2.5 Win 1.62
World Cup - Group Matches - ENGLAND v PARAGUAY - Head To Head - ENGLAND Win 1.58
World Cup - Group Matches - SWEDEN v TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - Halftime/Fulltime Double - SWEDEN / SWEDEN Win 1.65
World Cup - Group Matches - MEXICO v IRAN - Halftime/Fulltime Double - MEXICO / MEXICO Win 2.25
World Cup - Group Matches - CZECH REPUBLIC v USA - Head To Head - CZECH REPUBLIC Win 2.00
$10 on for return of $313.59
Just looking back at my bets for the free shirt. Bloody Sweden cost me this one.

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Unlucky with that one Macca.

The group winners is going alright at the moment.
Just don't want any upsets for the favourites.