What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Sharks

Frenzy.

Immortal
Won't be surprised if TPP has an achilles injury. Although he went out of picture all he was doing was ambling down field after a kick and you could just see he went down like he'd been shot.

Quigs

Immortal
I deliberately made the effort not to know the score in the Poms v Samoans game. Ive just watched the replay and sheeze talk about a bit of a let down.

I was hoping that the big palokahs would bash piss and pick handles out of the saxon's but alas it twas not to be.

There is going to be some big scores during this event.

Special K

Coach
6 weeks for BHU. Not the worst. Anyone who goes to the WC would not train until Jan anyway.

I wish he got some big match experience but hey could be worse.

Special K

Coach
Correct. Player of the year in 2018 I believe. Also Luke Pickard is in the Italy squad if anyone remembers him from those lean 20s years.

DJDL

Bench
Question from the floor without notice:

Of the 13 other teams competing in this year's World Cup (i.e not Australia, NZ or England), how many players actually reside and play in the countries they are representing?

Quigs

Immortal
Eight hundred and thirty seven with twenty six sharing residency bi annually.

You can lock that in Eddie

cb4

First Grade
Question from the floor without notice:

Of the 13 other teams competing in this year's World Cup (i.e not Australia, NZ or England), how many players actually reside and play in the countries they are representing?
None from Samoa, Cook Islands or Tonga. A fair few from PNG.
The rest from the Northern Hemisphere would most likely play in the ESL and Championship.

Siteni Taukamo had an OK game for Greece this morning. He actually score the Greeks first ever try in a WorldCup

edit: missed it by 10 seconds

Tiger Shark

Bench
Only turned 18 a week ago, the RLWC will be great for his development. Like to see him play some FB at some point

Latest posts