What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Defender

gregstar

Referee
Who is the worst defender you've seen? - someone to whom the label turnstyle would rank as a generous tribute!

legend

Coach
Matt Gidley is poor but Walker gets my vote. Terrible defender and is right at home in the Roosters backline full of other like minded terrible defenders such as Cross, Monaghan and Roberts.

borat

Bench
Of the current players Preston Campbell takes this one by a counrty mile but Matt Gidley deserves an honourable mention

Mr Saab

Referee
matt gidley is mr turnstyle and also mr kick happy. Has a 3 man overlap...what does Gidley do? Kick ahead.
The guy should have his legs chopped off and should also spend time in Walkers sandpit in NQ

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
i believe the "player of the future" Joe Williams is a very poor defender, so much so it makes some of the guys above including Gidley look like tackling machines

if there was unlimited interchange he'd be interchanged for every set of six in def and then brought back on to attack......

and Tahu is poor very poor, just as bad as Gidley

Foz

Bench
Gasnier has some terrible defensive games but he does have some good ones.
Because Gasnier has some good ones I'll vote for Mr Walker.