What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst experiences/fights at the footy

DIOGENES

Juniors
I’m guessing you’re referring to being full of other liquid.Lol.

The ones that hit my esky that I picked up weren’t opened but I’m guessing there may have been some filled with other fluids flying about.

I think the whole thing started because the guy at the bottom of the hill stood up to watch the game and was promptly told to sit down.When he turned around and gave them a gob full up the hill there was only going to be one result.
I never experienced it but my old uncle told me to never sit at the bottom of the hill. Guys at the top were pioneers in recycling and if you were at the bottom you were likely to be hit by a steel can full of piss (literally)

Reactions: Foz

Foz

Bench
I never experienced it but my old uncle told me to never sit at the bottom of the hill. Guys at the top were pioneers in recycling and if you were at the bottom you were likely to be hit by a steel can full of piss (literally)

Your uncle was 100 per cent correct.
It was a lesson learnt for me.
I was stupid enough to revisit the hill on many occasions particularly the cricket tests but always made sure to be right up the top of the hill.

This Year?

Immortal
Every year there is always that one group of 5 Dickhead Broncos fans (usually a few of them are wearing origin jerseys) who sit in the away section and abuse people around them. I hope a few of the merkins in these stories sit next to them one game.
People that wear a QLD Origin jersey to a Broncos game are probably the biggest merkins. I told one a few years ago at Wollongong he was too early for origin and that he should purchase a Broncos jersey if he could afford one. It got a few chuckles from the people near me and the Broncos fans near him got embarrassed. I was expecting to be followed outside after the game for further discussions but luckily nothing happened.