What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst fullback in the game?

?

• BEN BARBA

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • BEN BARBA

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you keep making these claims but don't have any evidence to support them. Kind of like when people said "roosters will score 30 points against the dragons cause they are chokers"

hahaha

32-8 bitchboy
I like how with this account you deny it but I do miss the pm's you spammed me with last time they were funny.

Madunit owning the shit out of you for paying prostitutes was hilarious no wonder you don't want past identities revealed :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
This has got to the the most pathetic thread ever created that didnt have any Raiders fans in it! Gold star fellas! :thumbs:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
THink he is called the Hurricane. I think it is because the ball is always laying on the ground around him like debris from a storm. Can't catch. Can't tackle. Can't run. Can crab. Occasionally can pass a wide ball BACKWARds and can't kick. The funniest thing of all is, NEXT YEAR HE IS HALFBACK FOR ST HELENS IN THE ESL. My god, what sh!t they must be in over there if Leulai and Hohaia can pass off as halfbacks.

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
:lol: I'm probably one of the smartest on these forums.

No. You're not. You are one of the dumbest. Your parents still love you. It is ok. Maybe you have other talents. But you are not blessed with either basic logic or impressive creativity.

Last edited:

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
THink he is called the Hurricane. I think it is because the ball is always laying on the ground around him like debris from a storm. Can't catch. Can't tackle. Can't run. Can crab. Occasionally can pass a wide ball BACKWARds and can't kick. The funniest thing of all is, NEXT YEAR HE IS HALFBACK FOR ST HELENS IN THE ESL. My god, what sh!t they must be in over there if Leulai and Hohaia can pass off as halfbacks.

:lol::lol::lol:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
See no logic. Your absolute arrogance assumes that they'll be on this site and recognise you. You are an idiot.

See no logic. Your absolute arrogance assumes that they'll be on this site and recognise you. You are an idiot.

You never know. I know nothing about you, you could be in my degree for all I know.

But of course you are not in a degree and you are likely a 40 year old man with used tissues surrounding his monitor

Latest posts