What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst game of football ever

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
That was disgusting to watch, both teams should hang their heads in shame the way they played. Standard was terrible, not helped by the pedantic and pain in the arse nature of the referee.

Mr Saab

Referee
STFU.
Look at the conditions of the night.
The game was fine, seen better, seen worse.
If you are not happy, then the next time league is on go watch the NBL on Fox 1

Inferno

Coach
I thought the match quality was good enough, but international league doesn't interest me as watching my own team play.

Once Dead

Bench
What are you smoking? You're just crackin' the you knows because GAAAAAAAZ is injured again and HORNBY is a NUFFY! If those draaaaaaagoons did something substantial you would have loved it...

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Get your heads out of your arses, call a spade a spade, look at the game without your "international league rules" bias, and look at the facts.

16 Penalties
49 Mistackles between them
23 errors

Dogsh*t game. I want international league to flourish as much as anyone, but the game was a disgrace.

nadera78

Juniors
I like it, Aussie lose and i was a crap game and it doesn't matter 'cos it's not the NRL.:lol:

f**king tossers!:x

WJ

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
Get your heads out of your arses, call a spade a spade, look at the game without your "international league rules" bias, and look at the facts.

16 Penalties
49 Mistackles between them
23 errors

Dogsh*t game. I want international league to flourish as much as anyone, but the game was a disgrace.

The tri nations 04 final wasn't much better, talk about one sided.

I don't remember you moaning then - because you won.

This was at least close right up until the end, well until the aussies bottled it and played panic football allowing sean long to b*tchspall them.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
The Australians were a disgrace, but the poms weren't much better to be brutally honest. Your starting hooker is overweight and cannot play to save his life and that Wellens bloke what a joke he is.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Get a grip, it was a fantastic piece of entertainment.

The Mason incidents set the tone for it, explosive stuff. There was genuine big hits all game and several flowing moves. The crowd noise through the TV was great, those at the game seemed to enjoy it.

And the stats don't tell the story of the game. Is a forced knock on REALLY an error, or is it good defense? The mistakes tonight came from pressure, on the score board and in terms of field position.

And the penalty count too was high because Australia's pack was under severe pressure. They were on the back foot all the time when Roby was on and the attempts to slow the game down were rightly punished. Then whenever Aus did manage to get up off the line, they panicked and went too soon. It's all about pressure.

The mainstream media in GB is calling it "An enthralling game" and "A stunning performance in the heartland of Australian league" and "Heart stopping entertainment". They are the most anti-league mob there is, yet they think the game was enthralling and you call it disgusting?

The game had half my street screaming, you could hear them when Mason did Long and you could hear them when Gilmour sliced and diced the Aussie middle and also when Raynor finished the flowing procession to victory.

Superb!

Once Dead

Bench
Dragon Fanatic said:
The Australians were a disgrace, but the poms weren't much better to be brutally honest. Your starting hooker is overweight and cannot play to save his life and that Wellens bloke what a joke he is.

LOL what did Wellens do wrong? Better than Hunt tonight so does that make Hunt an even bigger joke?

wombat68

Juniors
it was pretty crap from the aussies, plenty of drop ball and indecision .Why was Hornby given a start??!!:sarcasm:
Had to larf at Sterlo and Gould going on about Newton and the poms not making the right decisions when opposed to this calibre of players....at 12 all!!! .....Gilmour then proceeds to carve up the middle and the rest is history. I mean really blokes if your going to be knocking the other teams tactics at least do it when we're in front on the scoreboard!?:oops:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I think it may be the fact we are spolied with such a high standard of football in the nrl. Super League is a piece of sh*t, and the game today was just a piss weak, mate there was little to no free flowing movements, there were only one or two hits which I actually cringed at with others being quite soft. Gilmour's try was hardly slice and dice, he ran between two sh*thouse attempts at a tackle, I could have scored that try.

C.P

Juniors
wombat68 said:
it was pretty crap from the aussies, plenty of drop ball and indecision .Why was Hornby given a start??!!:sarcasm:
Had to larf at Sterlo and Gould going on about Newton and the poms not making the right decisions when opposed to this calibre of players....at 12 all!!! .....Gilmour then proceeds to carve up the middle and the rest is history. I mean really blokes if your going to be knocking the other teams tactics at least do it when we're in front on the scoreboard!?:oops:

Sterlo saying at 18-12 that GB had to score again because there was "no doubt" that Australia will was a bit of a dud call as well :lol:

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:

Yeah joke city. He fell when wrong footed by a kick, bet thats never happened to another fullback. Your own player did well with the school boy error in the grounding though eh. Funny moment. Whammo! Eat your own knee.

You know nothing about Paul Wellens.

Latest posts