What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

HevyDevy

Coach
You have the question, so let's see your answers! I'm talking about the person that's not only a shock selection on debut but an even greater surprise when they somehow receive the call-up for their second game, and third, and fourth etc etc

That guy they call sh*tters from the Bulldogs cawalshkikiki he runs backwards. Im glad the dogs signed him up for a few years.

simon says

First Grade
brokendigit said:
Liam Fulton

This is a prank right.....

Normally I would have voted for Fitzhebry,but he has been going great guns of late.Fulton isnt even close,Id rate him in the top half dozen up and coming players in the comp.

To be honest with ya's,anyone who plays first frade is pretty bloody good,so I wont say anyone.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
how can brett finch be the worst? maybe most over rated but worst?

souths, newcastle, manly, raiders have there share of nuffies, take your pick.

walker smith

Juniors
brokendigit said:
Oh, I thought this was a "Worst Talkback Caller" thread...

liam fulton is definitely a contender for the dumbest human being award....paraphrased quote from a tigers player in RLW a few weeks back:

"Mate im so funny that sometimes, i just do stuff, and without even realising it im doing these hilarious things...the thing is that im not even meaning to be funny sometimes!"

moron.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Czislowski is probably the bigggest nuffy I've seen this season. Past notables have included Eion Crossan, Scott Pethybridge, Cliff Beverly, Greg Wolfgramm, and quite a few others....