What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

Scott

Bench
Great work Kiwi.

I actually thought Albert Fulivai was ok. Didn't they call him Prince (after the singer).

If Covell gets selected in the halves for the Kiwis then i'll name my first born Andrew Johns!

Inferno

Coach
Anyone who would nominate Luke Covell as a worse player than Keith Galloway either hasn't seen the worlds biggest marshmallow play or is obviously stupid.

Soon as the season starts next year wait for the bitching from the tigers.

HevyDevy

Coach
Smartman said:
Past player - Greg Smith played for Newcastle, won a game for Canterbury
icon14.gif

Ahh yes the pseudo NFL player. That was tragic ... but it's still Mannering

Mr Saab

Referee
ozboy said:
Shaun Berrigan would have to be close.

No doubt would have been the worst player ever to represent the Kangaroos if it wasn't for some of Chris Andersons selections in 2003.

berrigan? based on 5 weeks huh?
As for Anderson, i think you should be informed that 19 players pulled out of that tour.

ozboy

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
berrigan? based on 5 weeks huh?
As for Anderson, i think you should be informed that 19 players pulled out of that tour.

Bombed try Berrigan, has always been an average player, just luckily enough he plays for the Broncos and seems to be one of Benny's fave boys.

As for the Anderson days, are you that f*****g stupid, why else would have players of that calibre played if it weren't for the mass pull out of all those players.

jimmy_pop

Juniors
ozboy said:
Bombed try Berrigan, has always been an average player, just luckily enough he plays for the Broncos and seems to be one of Benny's fave boys.

As for the Anderson days, are you that f*****g stupid, why else would have players of that calibre played if it weren't for the mass pull out of all those players.

are f**ked merkin!? Berrigan is one of the best centres in the game at the moment. Great defender and an awesome attacking player. He truly deserves his spot in the Australian side over any other centre. The reason why his form slumped in the last five weeks is because the whole team's form slumped you idiot.

Mr Saab

Referee
ozboy said:

berrigan didnt tour in 2003 you f**king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

players like Phil Bailey and hegarty wouldnt have toured had their been mass injuries...so its a bad low of you to put the booot into anderson!

Smartman

Juniors
Berrigan is a good player.

Paul Cariage was a capable player but had a shocker in the 98 semi and thats what he will be remembered for.

Ben Czilowoski is a good player making metres for the opposition.

Alba

Coach
Brett Finch n Ben Czislowski (Benny is so nice in person but he is hopeless on the field!)

The Colonel

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
I will wait for the Eels response to this! I'll say this, he is the next Joey Johns, he is that good!:)

Not sure about the next Joey, but he is pretty good......

As for being nominated as the worst in the NRL, if Denny wants to look like a dickhead who am I to argue?

lockyno1

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Not sure about the next Joey, but he is pretty good......

As for being nominated as the worst in the NRL, if Denny wants to look like a dickhead who am I to argue?

Well he is already 2-3rd best halfback in the comp! He has everything you need for a half. I am glad he is a Queenslander. I hope to have him alongside Lockyer for the next 4 years!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Well he is already 2-3rd best halfback in the comp! He has everything you need for a half. I am glad he is a Queenslander. I hope to have him alongside Lockyer for the next 4 years!

LMAO

Sonny Bill is nothing special but Tim "Matthew Rodwell" Smith is the messiah. You are a classic mate.