What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

The Colonel

Immortal
Thierry Henry said:
LMAO

Sonny Bill is nothing special but Tim "Matthew Rodwell" Smith is the messiah. You are a classic mate.

At least let the kid get a second year in BEFORE you start making comparisons...

ozboy

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
berrigan didnt tour in 2003 you f**king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

players like Phil Bailey and hegarty wouldnt have toured had their been mass injuries...so its a bad low of you to put the booot into anderson!

Who the hell said he did ??

Do you understand things which people say, or does you mind interpret things the way a 5 year old's does (I wouldn't be surprised).

Chris Anderson is a dill, Darren Smith being selected for Australia, and the winning culture he implemented at Cronulla go a long way to proving this point.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
NZ Warrior said:
Jerome Ropati. Here's a f**king nuff nuff for ya and time will tell on him too.
Ropati has to step up big time in '06. I'm prepared to cut him some slack because he got chucked in the deep end in '04 and made a decent fist of it for a rookie and, he's been jerked around positionally this year, but if he doesn't show some form early in '06 he's on a one way ticket to the BC (or more likely to the ESL where he'll probably be made to look good like so many other NRL also-rans).
I get the feeling that Warriors management feel the same way given the purchase of Rovelli and Gatis.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Thierry Henry said:
LMAO

Sonny Bill is nothing special but Tim "Matthew Rodwell" Smith is the messiah. You are a classic mate.

The difference is that Smith actually plays the whole season! When did Sonny do that:lol:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
berrigan didnt tour in 2003 you f**king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

players like Phil Bailey and hegarty wouldnt have toured had their been mass injuries...so its a bad low of you to put the booot into anderson!

It's the fact that he left Preston Campbell (and others) behind just to spite him that makes people hate Anderson. What's your excuse for that?

He also left Nathan Hindmarsh behind (although he may have required surgery, I don't remember). I don't care how many games Hindy missed in 2003, he was playing great footy at the end of '03 and deserved to play ahead of Darren Smith.

The Colonel

Immortal
ParraDude_Jay said:
He also left Nathan Hindmarsh behind (although he may have required surgery, I don't remember). I don't care how many games Hindy missed in 2003, he was playing great footy at the end of '03 and deserved to play ahead of Darren Smith.

Hindmarsh stayed to have surgery......

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
ok so you think it was a fluke he made country
what about nsw?

NSW RESIDENTS. get it right, by your way of saying it, you could say Marsh, Price, Byrne and Fein have played by NZ (because you dont add in the last word)

city vs country is a joke anyway, jason king made that match for crying out loud.

Kiwi

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
Leon Bott is deadset terrible but he's young and will get better.

He wont be improving this weekend. Hodges is back, Minto and Bott have been dropped with Tate and Michaels playing wing. ( well I hope it's true )

Dog-E

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
Sorry, I naturally assumed that Stacey Jones was a decent playmaker ...

:lol:

Bluff CALLED!!!

As for my picks...

Scott Minto - 'Clumsy, gangly & clueless!...And oh yes - ugly as a bucketfull of bashed crabs to boot!!!'

Ben Csizlowski - 'Punching bag.'

Luke Covell - 'See Scott Minto.'

Chris Walker - 'The Shane Whereat of the new Milennium! Fast - and that's where it stops...Possesses all the defensive positioning sense & heart of a soggy potato scallop. May as well have an Otto bin lining up in defence in any team he is in."

Brett Finch - 'All yap, no scrap...'

Michael Witt - 'For once, Brian Smith actually knew what he was doing!...Or as is FAR more likely - just got lucky in offloading this great big sack of useless when he did.'

aussies1st

Staff member
Kiwi said:
He wont be improving this weekend. Hodges is back, Minto and Bott have been dropped with Tate and Michaels playing wing. ( well I hope it's true )

Bott has really dropped off for the Broncos to be trying a winger that hasn't played much FG this year.

jimmy_pop

Juniors
Anthony Minichiello
Joel Monaghan
Chris Flannery
Ryan Cross
Amos Roberts
Craig Wing
Brett Finch
Jason Cayless
Stuart Webb
Anthony Tupou
Adrian Morley
Craig Fitzgibbon
Luke Ricketson
Richard Fa'aoso
Ned Catic
Ben Hannant
Luke Patten
Hazem El Masri
Jamaal Lolesi
Charlie Tonga
Matthew Utai
Braith Anasta
Brent Sherwin
Corey Hughes
Roy Asotasi
Reni Maitua
Andrew Ryan
Tony Grimaldi
Ben Harris
Chris Armit
Brad Morrin
Sonny Bill Williams
Willie Mason

Officially the worst players

zulu

Juniors
aussies1st said:
Bott has really dropped off for the Broncos to be trying a winger that hasn't played much FG this year.

Bott will struggle to play 10 more first grade games.