What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

redvscotty

First Grade
Any of Parramatta, some of Tigers centres for Rabbitohs, I'm sure theres been a nuffy in the Warriors pack too.

Matt Prior is a king amongst men.

firechild

First Grade
I wouldn't want Soward anywhere near my club but he's not the worst going round. Suggesting George Rose makes it obvious you don't watch much rugby league. Talanoa and Moltzen are pretty good nominations.

betcats

Referee
Not enough Penrith nuffies for my liking. Chris Armit and Cameron Ciraldo can easily take it on their day.

Lots of overrated types already mentioned, but worst? Purlease!!!

If he's still contracted, Michael Bani is the worst player....That bloke obviously got kissed on the c**k by a rainbow, to have sustained the career he has to date.

If not, then the following should be considered:

1) Shaune Corrigan-
2) Luke Walsh-
3) Nathan Gardner
4) Luke Capewell
5) Jordan Rankin
6) Shaun Kenny Dowall

Personally I believe that Rankin is the worst by some distance. Corrigan can tackle at least, Capewell and Gardner both have speed if nothing else, SKD is strong (and may fit more into the criminally over rated than the perrenially shit group, although I think he's shit). Walsh at least has a decent kick on him.

Granted he has brain explosions from time to time but I'll be happy to see SKD remain with us for years.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I wouldn't want Soward anywhere near my club but he's not the worst going round. Suggesting George Rose makes it obvious you don't watch much rugby league. Talanoa and Moltzen are pretty good nominations.

Pretty sure he went to England, but that guy was sooooo bad. Souths finally dropped him for 3 years of bad form.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Pretty sure he went to England, but that guy was sooooo bad. Souths finally dropped him for 3 years of bad form.

I hear he's holding up people on the edges in Harlem. He's not very good though, even the crackas who stumbled into the wrong neighbourhood are running around him.

eozsmiles

Bench
This thread needs more Steve Michaels. He might be quick but what is the point if you can't tackle, can't beat a man, and can't catch?

hardbaby

Coach
Granted he has brain explosions from time to time but I'll be happy to see SKD remain with us for years.

Yep expecting SKD to bounce back in a big way this year. Playing outside Sonny Bill and Maloney will create a bit of space and he is very quick to exploit that. Candidate for leading try scorer next year.

Mr Saab

Referee
Moltzen is very average, but not the worst. Cant blame him for playing fullback when he aint a fullbacks arsehole...i mean what coach trains with him at halfback all offseason, and then he moves him to fullback!

He makes Scott Mahon look like Garry Jack in that position.