What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst player in the NRL?

NAS

Juniors
I forgot about Michaels.....He's a terrible footballer. I'd still go Rankin, but Michaels would be second with a bullet.

As for Ben Roberts, he can be poor, but occasionally he does something that redeems....It has been a while though.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I forgot Peni Tagive. He was like a character from Major League at saints. Trips over his own feet, can't catch and injures hismelf when no one is near him.

His best play to date has been the run on to the ground for the celebrations after the 2010 GF.

He dominated.

_snafu_

Immortal
I forgot Peni Tagive. He was like a character from Major League at saints. Trips over his own feet, can't catch and injures hismelf when no one is near him.

His best play to date has been the run on to the ground for the celebrations after the 2010 GF.

He dominated.

:lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Nev costigan has been very ordinary for a couple of seasons now.

Yeah, he was great at the Broncos til he got the munchies and went for drive. Was a lost soul at Canberra and then a stand out playing out of position at prop in a Premiership team at Saints, then invisible for two years at Newcastle.

He'll come good this year if the Knights buy into what Bennett is selling. Plus, he's got half of his premiership winning team mates back with him now. Jezza, Scott, Nev - thats the back row that dominated physically for two years.

Nev has his flat spots, but he's nowhere near worst and can be very good.

Daniel Vidot

He's a plank. Dumb and lacks any skill.

_snafu_

Immortal
Yeah, he was great at the Broncos til he got the munchies and went for drive. Was a lost soul at Canberra and then a stand out playing out of position at prop in a Premiership team at Saints, then invisible for two years at Newcastle.

He'll come good this year if the Knights buy into what Bennett is selling. Plus, he's got half of his premiership winning team mates back with him now. Jezza, Scott, Nev - thats the back row that dominated physically for two years.

Nev has his flat spots, but he's nowhere near worst and can be very good.

I also liked his work at dummy half. Remember the Souffs game at ANZ in 2010 when he put Gasnier over to win the game just on fulltime.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Newy fans will tell you that Bennett will breathe life into this battle hardened, experienced premiership winner!

Is that so? I'm a knights supporter and I reckon he'll be lucky to play 3 games of first grade this year. But you keep telling yourself that... ;-)

RufusRex

Post Whore
Soward_premiership-420x0.jpg

Stagger Lee

Bench
Daniel Vidot

A few saints fans agree with this choice but I strongly disagree. He has speed, can tackle - in fact he has quite a bit of mongral in him - but not the safest of hands. I always get the impression he his too wound up to play his best and would be better if he was less 'tense'.

Latest posts