What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Signing

Big Pete said:
Sam Harris, Keith Galloway, Darren Mapp.
that's harsh on Keith, he has done some good things this season. His time will come, it just isn't now. but i agree 100 % on Harris ... he's been awful.

innsaneink

Referee
Galloway was bought for depth, he's been OK in his limited time in 1sts, Sam Harris now has Nick Grahams title for WTs worst buy

ozzie

Bench
Phillips said:
last yr he was very ordinary
only in your own opinion...not mine - he was safe under the high ball and was still finding his feet in the club - maybe you out to try to watch more football

ucantseeme

Juniors
Michael Crocker, you all probably forgot about him because he was suspended for so long.

He is a good player but it doesnt benefit the storm to have him on the sideline for so much of the season.

Red Bear

Referee
Anasta, should currently be in premier league. He needs a kick in the arse. failing that a trip to a fitness person. He's overweight, possibly hampered by injury.

ozzie

Bench
GoTheBears said:
Anasta, should currently be in premier league. He needs a kick in the arse. failing that a trip to a fitness person. He's overweight, possibly hampered by injury.
some one said a thigh injury - torn or something like that

Pantherjim.

Referee
For Penrith:

Mark O'Halloran - Was supposed to be the star sigining and an answer to "our limited depth in the backs" problem. Has spent most of the season in Premier League and/or injured.

Nick Youngquest - Was given big wraps on this bloke in the off season, can't say he's impressed me much. Still, Langy will insist on putting him at centre and fullback.

Lee Hookey - Can't tackle, can't catch even in his God intended position at winger. Totally useless.

RiotAct

Juniors
ashley harrison, not anasta because he was already a noted inconsistant ****, honestly thought harrison would be a gun.