What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst supporter Banner??

Apey

Staff member
Charlie124 said:
"You're Not a Lyon, You're a Dog!" - I have no idea where/when i saw it, but Jamie Lyon was playing (obviously)

A true NSW supporter! :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Glen said:
I'm all for enthusiasm and dedicated fans, but it's the lamest, most horrible banner I've ever seen. He needs a new one
Thankfully that's his choice to make. Perhaps you can track him down and let him know.

Southernsaint

Staff member
The GST banner is actually new this year. He re-did it over the off-season, LOL.

It's been to every ground in the NRL as well as other non-league grounds we played trials at, and Insha'Allah, it will be in the UK at a World Club Challenge match.

He's a great bloke and an ornament to our club.

GST's Dragon Army!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
IMGP2875.jpg
[/IMG]

innsaneink

Referee
Southernsaint said:
The GST banner is actually new this year. He re-did it over the off-season, LOL.

It's been to every ground in the NRL as well as other non-league grounds we played trials at, and Insha'Allah, it will be in the UK at a World Club Challenge match.

He's a great bloke and an ornament to our club.

GST's Dragon Army!!

Pffft.

ndvd001hq6.png

Galpharm

steven_tiger

Juniors
One Raiders supporter has something along the lines of:

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TONGUE"

WTF does that mean??

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'd love to show up to a Manly vs Bunnies game with a double-sided banner one day, "show us your Beaver" on one side, and "Show us your Vagana" on the other...

Chewie

Juniors
Braith yourself was pretty good back in the day. It would have been better if it was braith yourthelth but ah well. I pretty much like all banners. Adds a bit of fun to the game. The other good'n is fire up at st's games. Obviously in reference to gasnier's phone clal that got him booted from origin a few years back.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Has anyone noticed a NZ cricket fan who turns up at all their games? He is always in camera shot standing behind the batsman. He waves a kiwi flag and a silver fern flag and wears a black jersey (of course). He would be about 40, chubby build and fair hair. He never fails to be there no matter where the kiwis are playing in the world.

Latest posts