What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst team of the last 5 years

wittyfan

Referee
Nick Youngquest is one that comes to mind. I think he even admitted as such online somewhere.

Easily the worst. My favourite Youngquest moment was when he had a blazing row with Tim Sheens after he wanted to skip a trial game to go to the USA to do a modelling shoot for Bruce Weber! :lol: The Tigers refused his request and demoted him to the bench in the NSW Cup!

nqcowboy87

Bench
Originally Posted by Tiger_Gold
1. Shannon Mcdonnell
2. Michael Bani
3. Joseph Tomane
4. Bronx Goodwin
5. Michael Lett
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. John Morris
8. Garret Crossman
9. George Ndaira
10. Daine Laurie
11. Ryan Tandy
12. Gary Warburton
13. Ben Rogers

14. Jeff Robson
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Manase Manuokafoa
17. Yileen Gordon

hes pretty good just no ones given him a go and he had one or two bad games for the dogs but they where shit last year

Did that Justin Smith character play in this period.

All he was good for was starting a blue and getting beat the f**k up

i think youre thinking of somebody else

i think this team needs willie mason as their marquee signing, he really hasnt had a good game since 2006 and has coasted by on his reputation since, plus hes a d###head of the highest order

rabbitohs95

Bench
There's some woeful footballers in that lot.....between the two of us we're getting there. Morris I'll disagree with you on...Dureau was a far worse footballer for mine. I reckon Ndaira was better than Flanagan, but that's a subjective close call.

Garrett Crossman is an inspired choice!

Smart man you are, he was terrible and cost us a few games.

skeepe

Immortal
1. Shannon MacDonnell
2. Adrian Purtell
3. Marshall Chalk
4. George Carmont
5. Paul Franze
6. Ben Rogers
7. Brett Finch
8. Dan Tolar
9. Riley Brown
10. Matthew White
11. Chris Bailey
12. Luke Williamson
13. Reegan Tanner

14. Heath L'Estrange
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Daine Laurie
17. Fred Briggs

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
1. Shannon MacDonnell
2. Adrian Purtell
3. Marshall Chalk
4. George Carmont
5. Paul Franze
6. Ben Rogers
7. Brett Finch
8. Dan Tolar
9. Riley Brown
10. Matthew White
11. Chris Bailey
12. Luke Williamson
13. Reegan Tanner

14. Heath L'Estrange
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Daine Laurie
17. Fred Briggs

God awful.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Elliott for coach. He was of the opinion that Bennett was only any good because he had the QLD SOO team.

This is a team of his pet players - feel free to add the blank spots.

1.Mark Mclinden
2.Adrian Purtell
3.Jamal Lolesi
4.Shane Kelly
5.Craig Frawley (signed him to the Raiders on an absolute fortune. Hes barely good enough for QLD Cup).
6.Travis Burns
7. Brad Drew (flicked Michale Monaghan for him)
8. Brendan Worth
9.Masada Iosefa
10.Darren Porter (oldest man to ever make NRL debut)
11.Kris Kahler
12.Darren Mapp
13.Nathan Smith

MuTT

Juniors
Easily the worst. My favourite Youngquest moment was when he had a blazing row with Tim Sheens after he wanted to skip a trial game to go to the USA to do a modelling shoot for Bruce Weber! :lol: The Tigers refused his request and demoted him to the bench in the NSW Cup!

That's gold , just imagine Sheens face while youngquest was asking him this #-o

Tigger Madness

Juniors
BIt harsh on fitzhenry. Sure, his last two years were shit but before that he was actually a pretty useful player.

NAS

Juniors
Harsh on Morrin IMO. Bit tough that he was playing front row for a lot of games when $BW f**ked off.

Given Tsoulos and Crossman were gross oversights on my behalf, Morrin may just escape................nah, sorry he was still shite......

Flapper

First Grade
Brendan Worth is the worst football player I have ever seen. I'm glad others recognise.

Latest posts