What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow vindicated....yeah right...

[furrycat]

Coach
Well would you look at that... The Bulldogs won 38-12 and the whole night the Dragons were trying to belt the Doggies with their fists, rather than playing the game...

RB30DETT

Juniors
Dragon said:
Yeah thats right pups, get ready for a new breed.......

The Dragons will be the first to punish you scum.

The rest of the league world may give you a 2nd chance, but i cant wait for you to come to Steel City.

The Saints will punish you. No doubt you will be scared, as you always are against the red n white.

Its over a week away and im predicting a neutering.

See you then losers.

scummer.gif

There was a neutering tonight, of the Dragqueen kind!

Southernsaint

Staff member
All the best - the Premier League title is within your grasp now... :lol:

Seriously - C*ntebury were the better side on the day - you did the little things right & made the score what it was...

Cheers,
Ben S.

ibeme

First Grade
It was a high quality game, despite the lop-sided score. The error rate was low. Bulldogs got through a lot of defense on their own line early in the first half. They did well to turn things around. Dragons just couldn't crack the line, and that's where Barret may have made a difference

Mikonstomp

Juniors
Dragon said:
Yeah thats right pups, get ready for a new breed.......

The Dragons will be the first to punish you scum.

The rest of the league world may give you a 2nd chance, but i cant wait for you to come to Steel City.

The Saints will punish you. No doubt you will be scared, as you always are against the red n white.

Its over a week away and im predicting a neutering.

See you then losers.

scummer.gif

hahahahahahaha*edit -excessive characters causes the window to scroll-W* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
absolute loser :!:

Rise Against

I LOVE IT

the wheel turns bitch. Not only have u made a fool of urself DRAGON (as the dogs belted the dragons) but also One of ur precious players who u think are all squeaky clean has BEEN DUMPED FROM the nsw team *edit* and made an absolute dick of not only himself, but the Dragons and the Blues

The wheel turns motherf**ker and u my friend deserve it. Eat shit

:clap: