What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow....

Bay56

First Grade
ball boy said:
leave hrundi alone

leave hrundi alone !!!!

how come no one ever says "leave Bay56 alone" :lol: :) :lol:

never heard you putting up for me ball bay

PS missed out on your $50 ehh

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol hrundi is a top bloke, only met him once but he seemed pretty cool
mind you id love to have a drink with bay. seems like a good bloke too

Bay56

First Grade
ball boy said:
cos i know hrundi i dont know you

well there you go ... good reason ball boy ... dont worry about fair play or anything like that ehh.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
supermario said:
Raiders 2004 said:
Same way we made a mockery of the roosters fans in attendence. :clap:

what, by copying the same chants and songs we sang 30 seconds after we did them ????

How can we copy silence? That's all the "chook pen" did. :lol:
Plus we don't wanna copy: "Rooster Rooster Man, I am a Roosters fan" :lol: :lol:
The Roosters had no chants. ;-)

supermario

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
supermario said:
Raiders 2004 said:
Same way we made a mockery of the roosters fans in attendence. :clap:

what, by copying the same chants and songs we sang 30 seconds after we did them ????

How can we copy silence? That's all the "chook pen" did. :lol:
Plus we don't wanna copy: "Rooster Rooster Man, I am a Roosters fan" :lol: :lol:
The Roosters had no chants. ;-)

I know you can't copy silence cause you guys have it down pat !

At least 3 or 4 times the so called green brigade (poorly) copied the same chants that us in the chookpen sang.

See if you are going to have a supporters group, you chant your own things, not things that the opposition does 30 seconds after they did it !

BTW according to the fox replay, There was only one supporters group that your could really hear chanting and singing.........and it wasn't the raiders !

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Ummm........The green brigade wasn't there. So it shows how much you know.

See if you are going to have a supporters group, you chant your own things, not things that the opposition does 30 seconds after they did it !

How could we copy you, if we couldn't hear you? :lol: Enlighten us on the chants we "copied" hahaha go on.... :lol:

The Roosters may be able to buy players, but they can't buy supporters. Only bandwagoners.

woodgers

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you there Mario? If so I couldn't see or hear you. In fact I thought the chookpen had boycotted all together. Funny you talk about chants but I heard one Rooster chant all day and that was in the East Stand. I had a load of people come up to me at the aftermatch function, a lot Rooster fans saying how the job the Raiders Army does is fantastic and they could hear us clearly over the other side. They seemed surprised that people actually do that at games!! The only thing funnier than sad, fat wankers are the ones that are delutional like yourself and think what you do is any bloody good. You weren't being serious were you Mario, please tell me you weren't.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I hate to rain on your parade Mario, but we didn't hear a peep from you and your rent boys in the cheap seats, much like the game at your place earlier in teh year. The reason you can be heard on fox is because their mic is about 10m from where you're sitting. All that matters is what the players can hear. Good to see you could hear us, sorry we couldn't reciprocate. As was said earlier, the only Roosters song heard went up in the East stand in the second half. Keep kidding yourself that you and the 10 losers with you in the cheap seats made some noise ;-) It'll be good when the Burrow comes down, at least we'll have some decent opposition.

supermario

Juniors
woodgers said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you there Mario? If so I couldn't see or hear you. In fact I thought the chookpen had boycotted all together. Funny you talk about chants but I heard one Rooster chant all day and that was in the East Stand. I had a load of people come up to me at the aftermatch function, a lot Rooster fans saying how the job the Raiders Army does is fantastic and they could hear us clearly over the other side. They seemed surprised that people actually do that at games!! The only thing funnier than sad, fat wankers are the ones that are delutional like yourself and think what you do is any bloody good. You weren't being serious were you Mario, please tell me you weren't.

Your the deluded one mate, I was there and the only reason why you couldn't hear us is because you and your green brigade were too busy copying our chants.

Now go back to the tape and have a really good listen mate.