What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling Trivia

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Undertaker's debut was Survivor Series and it was to aide the Million Dollar Man against Bret Hart's team. he got disqualified choking out Bret Hart.

Ok my question.

Macho Man Randy Savage won a 14 man tournament to capture the gold after the belt was held up due to the Million Dollar man shenanigans.

Name the participants he faced and beat to capture the gold.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I remember having the VHS. This was Rasslemania 4 I believe. Dino bravo was there, Andre and Ted Dibiase??

I know Hogan took part but they didn't meet

mackdadday

Juniors
He debuted at Survivor Series aiding the million dollar man, ted dibiase, and managed by Brother Love.

I'll let Keeping The Faith ask the next question since I would've given him the go ahead to ask the last question. And the technical name was enziguri kick anyway :p

Anyone who thinks a lazy kartwheel that leads to bad news grazing someones chin delicately is an enziguri kick needs to go and work for Disney ;)

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I remember the battle of the strongmen Don Muraco & Bravo, pretty sure Muraco won that one so can't have been Savage v Bravo. I'll say Muraco (though I don't remember if he ended up losing to Savage, Dibiase or someone else).

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Haha, damn I have to think of a question now! You go Shaun and I'll post one up as a bonus when my brain can think of something!

Alright here's my bonus question for whoever wants it :

Who is the first wrestler to have a live band perform their theme music when making entrance during a PPV, and at what event?

(NOTE, I don't actually know the answer but have a sneaky suspicion, will go do my research before saying yay/nay to anyone!!)

Evil_Mush

Juniors
For Teach's answer, I'll go with Frenchy Martin, as first instinct (though given the specific event I'm wondering if it was a one-off?).

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Kewl, if that was wrong I figured it'd be Jimmy Hart (who I mostly remember as being associated with Dino.

I won't ask another one, my music related one from previous page can stand (FYI I've decided on an answer, will see who agrees with me, or if anyone can prove me wrong!)