What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WT’s Pathways

jrtiger

Juniors
Sorry bro
My bad he just turned 16 this year in 2024.

Havea floated around in positions between 13 and 6. Their club side has a good 6 in Tyler Volcov. Who is also in the Harold Matts squad. I am Mates with their club Coach and he said becos Havea was absolutley hammered in the Pathways games in July (3 games in the School Holidays against Eels, Rabbits and Sharks) with his workload, he decided to play Havea at 6 just to give him a break physically in some games.
all good brother. what you know about Curtis Lakeman? saw he was put on a 3 year deal by WT but was playing Div 2 halfback for Camden last year. club certainly sees something in him, you got a verdict?

all good brother. what you know about Curtis Lakeman? saw he was put on a 3 year deal by WT but was playing Div 2 halfback for Camden last year. club certainly sees something in him, you got a verdict?
Never heard of him bro.
I watched Camden play Semis in 16s. Didnt see anyone close to rep level in that team.
Camden won the 15s though, I just looked the GD program. He was on the bench for that GF.
Great game, they won in Golden Point

Nutz

Bench

Pathways Preview: Round 1​

SmartSelect_20240202-133704_Chrome.jpg

Several Wests Tigers NRL squad members will be in action in the first round, including the likes of Tallyn Da Silva and Jordan Miller, who will both be playing for Western Suburbs in the SG Ball Cup.

Nutz

Bench
Tallyn Da Silva turning out for SG Ball is awesome. The guy has the world at his feet. He is surrounded by great number 9's and playmakers who will continue to develop this lad.
Benji Marshall, Robbie Farah, John Morris, Aaron Payne are some of the men who Tallyn can call on for advice & development.
Tallyn might get another NRL gig this year if Api is on rep duties or to cover injuries. I really hope we don't stuff this one up because he's possibly a one club player.

Tigerm

First Grade
Tallyn Da Silva turning out for SG Ball is awesome. The guy has the world at his feet. He is surrounded by great number 9's and playmakers who will continue to develop this lad.
Benji Marshall, Robbie Farah, John Morris, Aaron Payne are some of the men who Tallyn can call on for advice & development.
Tallyn might get another NRL gig this year if Api is on rep duties or to cover injuries. I really hope we don't stuff this one up because he's possibly a one club player.
Mate TDS is signed to 2026, he ain't going anywhere, relax.

Nutz

Bench
Mate TDS is signed to 2026, he ain't going anywhere, relax.
I'm not saying he's going anywhere, I'm saying we have a diamond here and as I said he's got all these guys to guide him so I'm hoping we do a good job with the lad. Nurture him.
I've been watching some highlights and the guy is sooo good.

Nutz

Bench
Just reiterating what was said in QRL Competitions forum... the NSWRL have announced they have an App for Android TV and other devices where you pay 50 bucks annual fee to watch more than 250 NSWRL games [Harold Matt to KOE]. Woohoo.

Finally we can keep tabs on all our pathway teams easier and in 1 place!

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Just reiterating what was said in QRL Competitions forum... the NSWRL have announced they have an App for Android TV and other devices where you pay 50 bucks annual fee to watch more than 250 games NSWRL games [Harold Matt to KOE]. Woohoo.

Finally we can keep tabs on all our pathway teams easier and in 1 place!
I've just installed the app on my main tv, bedroom tv and phone for 50 bucks. I can now watch past, current and future games of all the pathway games right up to KOE.
I'm going through the replays of games that involve our future stars...so cool.

Tigerm

First Grade
I've just installed the app on my main tv, bedroom tv and phone for 50 bucks. I can now watch past, current and future games of all the pathway games right up to KOE.
I'm going through the replays of games that involve our future stars...so cool.
Will expect detailed reports then. Hahaha

Nutz

Bench
Will expect detailed reports then. Hahaha
Well the reports so far is it's no good. Atm, after surfing the program it appears not every game is televised. The app is a bit cumbersome so I may not be doing things right. For example, there is a game playing right now but I can't see our games that are played today.
If no luck I'm going to cancel it as it's a trial subscription.
Surely with the advertised 250 games it should have todays games. More to follow......

Nutz

Bench
SG Ball Western Suburbs v Sea Eagles
Da Silva's having a ball, an SG Ball.
Scored a double of meatpies.
Halftime 42-18

Nutz

Bench
SG Ball Western Suburbs v Sea Eagles
Da Silva's having a ball, an SG Ball.
Scored a double of meatpies.
Halftime 42-18
Website frozen, unless they all quit in the heat at halftime :)
Strange result so far as this time last year the magies 40 defeated the sea eagles 18.
Eerie eye!

Nutz

Bench
Well the reports so far is it's no good. Atm, after surfing the program it appears not every game is televised. The app is a bit cumbersome so I may not be doing things right. For example, there is a game playing right now but I can't see our games that are played today.
If no luck I'm going to cancel it as it's a trial subscription.
Surely with the advertised 250 games it should have todays games. More to follow......
NSWRL TV App for watching Harold Matts, SG Ball, Jersy Flegg, KOE Cup plus more.

I emailed NSWRL regarding my concerns of the app not showing very many televised games in their schedule.
I was pleasantly surprised to get a quick reply.
I was told that KOE and Flegg games will be added to the app shortly as is with other comps.
Their aim is to cover a fair spread of club games that are not televised on Foxtel across all the pathway games.
When I get an update of the televised games on the NSWRL App and also foxtel I'll post up the details.
At this stage I think it's good value, $49.95 for the whole season.
I watched a game today and it's in a HD clear format. Commentary is poor quality but it's better than listening to Mick Ennis.
You can trial it for a couple of weeks if you like at no cost.

NSWRL TV App for watching Harold Matts, SG Ball, Jersy Flegg, KOE Cup plus more.

I emailed NSWRL regarding my concerns of the app not showing very many televised games in their schedule.
I was pleasantly surprised to get a quick reply.
I was told that KOE and Flegg games will be added to the app shortly as is with other comps.
Their aim is to cover a fair spread of club games that are not televised on Foxtel across all the pathway games.
When I get an update of the televised games on the NSWRL App and also foxtel I'll post up the details.
At this stage I think it's good value, $49.95 for the whole season.
I watched a game today and it's in a HD clear format. Commentary is poor quality but it's better than listening to Mick Ennis.
You can trial it for a couple of weeks if you like at no cost.
Commentry is horrific

I left a sarcy remark lst year on one of their feeds about if this commentator has time during the week to learn and pronounce the Polynesion names properly?
He replied later that night and asked me to help him lol

Tigerm

First Grade
I'm not saying he's going anywhere, I'm saying we have a diamond here and as I said he's got all these guys to guide him so I'm hoping we do a good job with the lad. Nurture him.
I've been watching some highlights and the guy is sooo good.
Agree, but I think we have been doing that, though that said we will probably lose a few, that will bite us, as you know, you can’t keep them all, it happens to all clubs?

Nutz

Bench
Commentry is horrific

I left a sarcy remark lst year on one of their feeds about if this commentator has time during the week to learn and pronounce the Polynesion names properly?
He replied later that night and asked me to help him lol
Ha ha. I said to a friend yesterday that if this guy [commentator] is getting paid for this he should be charged for theft. Are they volunteers?

Latest posts