What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wtf??

ghoti

Bench
I fail to see how when the media referred to the Tigers last year, their premiership was their first premiership. Yet if St George win it this year, unlikely as it is, the media will undoubtedly hail them as having won 16 premierships.

I miss the Steelers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I like that the V actually is a V now, not a protracted 90 degree angle made of square basing,

Paullyboy

Coach
Oh while we are on it I didnt really care for the shade of black used in some of the players shoelaces.

Deadset, get over it.

*Paul*

Juniors
Stranger said:
If the NRL can take the history pre super league, then dragons can to chump.
Maybe, but in 1997 no SL sides played ARL sides, but St. George played Illawarra plenty.

So in order the maintain the illusion of the 16th premiership, one has to ignore the logical inconsistencies of extending it to other stats.. e.g. did Trent Barrett score a try here for SGI or against, or both at once.. does he get a game added to his Illawarra stats, or his SGI stats or both etc.

Unless of course, heaven forbid, people are just suggesting that it's really still just St. George.. the Illawarra appendage a curiousity, but not of any import. That couldn't be it, could it?

gregstar

Referee
it looks like a gay brazilian soccer outfit.

f*cking disgraceful effort by some backroom queer at addidas.

Hass

Juniors
You shouldn't really be able to screw up the Dragons' jersey.

It's a Big Red V on a white background. Simple, yet effective.

Amazingly, Adidas seem to have succeeded.

Now that Illawarra have their away jersey can't the old Red and White striped socks return? They really do complement the rest of the kit in a striking manner.

Also - if you aren't going to have a collar then make it a V-Neck! It's amazing how many clubs and manufacturers are not paying attention to this cardinal rule of Rugby League jerseys.

Cheers.

Lego_Man

First Grade
ghoti said:
I fail to see how when the media referred to the Tigers last year, their premiership was their first premiership. Yet if St George win it this year, unlikely as it is, the media will undoubtedly hail them as having won 16 premierships.

innsaneink

Referee
OVP said:
They are white, white socks

And combined with white boots ...

didnt they learn anything from 1975 ? Where is Langlands these days ? Is he their dress coordinator ? :lol:

Have you seen your new socks? :lol:

Collateral

Coach
I actually dont mind the socks or shorts...I mean who really cares anyway? Its a change of looks which I dont mind. Unfortunantly it hasnt effected the way they play...

Bench
gregstar said:
it looks like a gay brazilian soccer outfit.

f*cking disgraceful effort by some backroom queer at addidas.
Yep,my thoughts exactly,what was wrong eith the 05 get up?

God-King Dean

Immortal
They're exactly the same as Saints, except light blue :lol:

Should have seen this coming though, everything Jimbo says goes against him

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Premierships, decent uniforms, success... all foreign concepts to the "might-but haven't latel-y" Cronulla Sharks.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Jimbo said:
What's the go with those socks??
Sharks_jersey160406.jpg

Latest posts