What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wtf??

Jimbo

Immortal
Well the Dragons have jumped out of the blocks and bolted into a commanding lead in the 'most faggoty uniform' stakes

What's the go with those socks??

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Who cares - their team still nails yours in every department that counts.

15 plays zero.

Timmah

Staff member
Premierships for the entities involved in St George Illawarra - as opposed to zero from the entity of Cronulla ;-)

Jimbo

Immortal
dodge said:
Premierships for the entities involved in St George Illawarra - as opposed to zero from the entity of Cronulla ;-)

16? You sure?

Maybe you're getting a dead club's premiership count mixed up with your IQ...

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Jimbo - I never thought I would ever say this, but I actually agree with you. Those socks are bloody awful. They look like cut-off ballet tights!

Dodge - it's 15 premierships...

Timmah

Staff member
Try www.dictionary.com, look up the word entity.

While you're at it, head on over to wikipedia and do some research on the term IQ.

That is, if you know how.

Saints/Illa/Saints-Illa - 15 premierships
Cronulla - 40 years and sweet f**k all.

Jimbo

Immortal
Well at least you've got the former St George count right now

I know what an entity is. The entity you're referring to was formed on November 3 1998, named "St George Illawarra Football Club Pty Limited," ACN 085 008 340

Are you now going to tell me that this entity has somehow won fifteen premierships in seven years?

BWNB

First Grade
dodge said:

St George dont exist anymore , St Geogre Illawarra do how ever , and really we have won more then them , a minor premiership...

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
St George dont exist anymore , St Geogre Illawarra do how ever , and really we have won more then them , a minor premiership...

That's...perhaps stretching things a bit!

Though I LOVE the sound of the fact of the Sharks AND St.George-Illawarra having never won SQUAT between them :lol:

Unfortuntely, technically - Whilst I absolutetly LOATHE the idea of agreeing with Dodge over anything - one just has to hand St. George's history to the merged 'entity' that is St.George-Illawarra...Not that that history has helped them one IOTA - since 1979!!! :D :D :D

And besides which - this still does not change the fact that Cronulla have still not won sh^t all...And I think I speak for most here, when I say - Anything involved with SuperLeague - you can stick fair up your jacksie as far as 'history ' is concerned!! :)

OVP

Coach
Jimbo said:
Well the Dragons have jumped out of the blocks and bolted into a commanding lead in the 'most faggoty uniform' stakes

What's the go with those socks??
They are white, white socks

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And combined with white boots ...

didnt they learn anything from 1975 ? Where is Langlands these days ? Is he their dress coordinator ? :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Poor Jimbo. So predictable.

This time last year he was a busily trolling the Dragons forum, but suddenly went underground when the sharks started losing a few.

Nowdays he seems to prefer the safe neutral ground of the NRL forum.

innsaneink

Referee
OVP said:
They are white, white socks

And combined with white boots ...

didnt they learn anything from 1975 ? Where is Langlands these days ? Is he their dress coordinator ?
hehe....
they look like those hose they put on people in hospital to help circlation

they should take note (literally) of the logo on the shorts occasionally as well....might help :lol:
570462601ie.jpg

Choppies

Coach
I don't like the shorts or the socks. I saw them at the Trial the week and thought they were kidding.
Last years shorts and socks owned this years.

God-King Dean

Immortal
The real question is why does Jimbo care what Saints socks look like.

I think he does American Pie with his socks at home...

Stranger

Coach
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:

If the NRL can take the history pre super league, then dragons can to chump.

meltiger

First Grade
dodge said:

Jimbo said:
I know what an entity is. The entity you're referring to was formed on November 3 1998, named "St George Illawarra Football Club Pty Limited," ACN 085 008 340

Are you now going to tell me that this entity has somehow won fifteen premierships in seven years?

"The entities involved in St George-Illawarra" was what he said.

I fail to see precisely what your problem is given he was clearly referring to the two clubs that have ownership of the St George-Illawarra club, not St George-Illawarra itself.

& all the skirting around the issue changes nothing, your piss weak club has still won f**k all.

Latest posts