What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Network

Valheru

Coach
Huge upload of RAW this week with 1993 through to 2008 (with the exception of 2007) now available.

Nothing on the smackdown side yet.

Big Pete

Referee
The SmackDown catalogue only goes back to 2021 for Foxtel subscribers as well.

Foxtel appears to have more content on their catalogue. Every episode of Thunder is available as are the majority of WCW PPVs. It appears they're missing Clash of the Champions, Souled Out, Spring Stampede, Hog Wild/Road Wild World War 3 & the 2000/01 PPVs.

Valheru

Coach
Full RAW catalogue now available on Binge.

The WWE/F PPV library is almost complete too with MITB and No Mercy added recently. The only one of note that I can think of that isn't there is King of the Ring.

No movement on smackdown, thunder, WCW PPVs, SNME, clash of champions, ECW PPV/TV, WWEECW catalogue and anything NXT prior to 2021.

Valheru

Coach
Smackdowns being uploaded to Binge now - 1999 through 2003 all there.

King of the Ring library also there. That finishes off the WWE PPV library with the exception of some one offs like This Tuesday in Texas, Wrestling Classic etc.

No reason to think that WCW PPVs won't follow with GAB already being there.

Interesting to see if they will add ECW and WWEECW, there is no content at all on there yet.

Still nothing from NXT prior to 2021.

Eelectrica

Referee
I'd love it if they make the ECW One night Stand PPV's available.

I watched one of Extreme Rules PPV's, it was as extreme as a math class.

Big Pete

Referee
Smackdowns being uploaded to Binge now - 1999 through 2003 all there.

King of the Ring library also there. That finishes off the WWE PPV library with the exception of some one offs like This Tuesday in Texas, Wrestling Classic etc.

No reason to think that WCW PPVs won't follow with GAB already being there.

Interesting to see if they will add ECW and WWEECW, there is no content at all on there yet.

Still nothing from NXT prior to 2021.
Foxtel has a ton of ECW content.

All the Hardcore TVs, all the PPVs and a handful of live events.

The live events are Hostile City Showdown 94 & 96, November To Remember 94 & 96, Hardcore Heaven 96, The Doctor Is In 96, Crossing The Line Again 97.

Still no One Night Stand PPVs, ECW on TNN, or WWECW.

Of course if you're a purist the best way to watch ECW is through the restored project you can find online. They include all the licensed music and licensed music videos that had to be cut for syndication.

The WCW section is still missing half their B-PPVs.

All the classic NXT shows have been uploaded, including the not so classic reality TV show era.

Valheru

Coach
Foxtel has a ton of ECW content.

All the Hardcore TVs, all the PPVs and a handful of live events.

The live events are Hostile City Showdown 94 & 96, November To Remember 94 & 96, Hardcore Heaven 96, The Doctor Is In 96, Crossing The Line Again 97.

Still no One Night Stand PPVs, ECW on TNN, or WWECW.

Of course if you're a purist the best way to watch ECW is through the restored project you can find online. They include all the licensed music and licensed music videos that had to be cut for syndication.

The WCW section is still missing half their B-PPVs.

All the classic NXT shows have been uploaded, including the not so classic reality TV show era.
Does Foxtel have the SNME library?

Big Pete

Referee
Does Foxtel have the SNME library?
Not yet.

No other updates since Monday as far as I'm aware as well.

Are you getting into any of the classic content? I've been dipping in and out of 1996 RAWs, Nitros and 2003/2005 era SmackDown. Getting that HCTP fix and old school LU nostalgia.

Valheru

Coach
Not yet.

No other updates since Monday as far as I'm aware as well.

Are you getting into any of the classic content? I've been dipping in and out of 1996 RAWs, Nitros and 2003/2005 era SmackDown. Getting that HCTP fix and old school LU nostalgia.

Yeah im always watching classic content of some kind. At the moment revisiting 2002 and the beginning of the ruthless aggression era. It's a bit of a weird transition process because IMO they had the greatest roster ever assembled that year but didn't really know how to use it. It wasn't until 2003 they got the formula right.

Big Pete

Referee
WWECW 2006-07, WCCW and Mid-South have been uploaded to Fox.

I enjoy 2002 more now than I did back then. At the time I just remember being really underwhelmed and I was disappointed with how things played out with Austin, Rock and the nWo. The roster split was actually horrible for me as well since we wouldn't get Fox 8 until November at which point the WWE had pulled all their shows bar Raw. So going back now, at least I can get a better appreciation of the product and even if they weren't firing on all cylinders, they still had a stack of talent.

Everyone has their own idea of what the quintessential WWF/E roster is. For me that 2002 roster is what instantly comes to mind. I'd still have 1997 and 2000 as the best WWF years, but I'd take that 2002 roster all day.

Valheru

Coach
On Binge they have finished the Smackdown upload apart form a couple of years

Looks like they are concentrating on NXT now 2010-2014 TV on there and the first couple of years of takeover too.

Valheru

Coach
All the WCW PPVs were recently uploaded to Foxtel.
On Binge they have added most of the ECW PPVs but oddly none of the WCW ones yet apart from GAB which has been there forever.

The entire NXT library is there now (both TV and PPV) and they finally finished the Smackdown upload with 2014-16 completing the set.

Big Pete

Referee
I gotta see if they have the Nitros and Thunders then. If they do, I may switch from Binge to Foxtel.
I literally only pay for binge for the WWE network stuff
They're all available, along with the Clash of the Champions.

They even have a previously unaired Lucha Libre show from 1999.

Big Pete

Referee
Just flicked on the opening Thunder out of curiosity. One thing I liked about WCW around this time is that instead of pausing the show to run us through every match graphic, they'd treat it like breaking news with Schiavone relaying it through out the show. It just added to the live presentation and made it feel more like a sport instead of an infomercial.

Plenty of star-power on the show as well and they really seemed to be pushing upsets. Chris Adams goes over Randy Savage and I had completely forgotten Scott Hall put over Ray Traylor later in the show. They also had Sting, Hogan, Nash, Hall, DDP etc. on the show with Juvi winning the Cruiser title.

I've been skipping around WCW a lot lately. I also flicked on the go-home show for Slamboree '99 where Flair has escaped the mental asylum and challenges DDP for the title. Did it ever came out why Savage wanted to keep the title on DDP so bad?

WWE revisionism has reduced the WCW to being completely irrelevant after the Fingerpoke of Doom. Goldberg retires Bret, Arquette wins the title, Bash at the Beach 2000, then we're at Panama for the final episode. I'm curious to dig deeper and see what WCW were trying to do to turn things around.

Latest posts