What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Royal Rumble 2011 *SPOILERS*

With the 40 man Rumble, while it will run longer, I don't think it will go for as long as some people think. I reckon one of the two mid card titles will go on the line, probably the IC Title since it's getting the bigger push of the two.

The match will go for well over an hour. 38 ninety second intervals takes 57 minutes alone, after the last guy comes in it will take another 10-15 minutes to wrap up (depending on how many guys are still in the ring when the last guy enters). Throw in your rumble promos (drawing numbers etc), celebrations entrances for 1 and 2, and you've already eaten up 90 minutes of the PPV.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I guess we'll have to wait and see how long the intervals are then. I can't really see them making them any shorter (too many wrestlers coming out too soon) or longer (too time wasting).

People who competed in a world title match to my knowledge never backed up in a Rumble match, the only time I can remember it happening is Angle taking someone out and stealing their spot.

The only one I can think of, which comes close, is Roddy Piper backing up in the Royal Rumble of '92 after winning the Intercontinental Championship against The Mountee

Parra Pride

Coach
The only one I can think of, which comes close, is Roddy Piper backing up in the Royal Rumble of '92 after winning the Intercontinental Championship against The Mountee

I mean World Heavyweight or WWE title, they to my knowledge never back up except for the one time Angle 'stole' some one elses spot.

Woopee. Are there any other options rather than Diva's Champ vs Lay-Cool for a PPV?

I'm thinking Kong will debut during or after that match.

Matt23

Staff member
I mean World Heavyweight or WWE title, they to my knowledge never back up except for the one time Angle 'stole' some one elses spot.

I'm thinking Kong will debut during or after that match.
I'm hoping she doesn't side with those two, the only reason LayCool get the rub is because of who McCool is married to.

34 of the 40 participants, as taken from PWInsider (http://www.pwinsider.com/article/54...l-rumble-match-34-of-40-spots-filled.html?p=1)

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Chris Masters
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Husky Harris
Jack Swagger
John Cena
John Morrison
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Primo
R Truth
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Well this f**ks over TNA's return of the Main Event Mafia. They are left with Angle, Scott Steiner, and probably Sting, with Crimson as the new blood

holy crap, did u guys see the creative recall site just before? it said he had reason to believe that Goldberg would be in the rumble and would win it. and then it was taken down just now. crazy stuff!!!

Won't happen, if a surprise entrant that wins it tomorrow, it will be HHH, although I am 95% sure Punk, Cena or Del Rio will win it.