What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Royal Rumble 2011 *SPOILERS*

I'm backing Alberto Del Rio to win and challenge for the World Title. I also think (unfortunately) that he will be beaten by Edge.

With that said, Christian has supposedly been cleared to return. If he does make the Rumble, he is my sentimental favourite to win it. I stand by Del Rio though

Jono078

Referee
holy crap, did u guys see the creative recall site just before? it said he had reason to believe that Goldberg would be in the rumble and would win it. and then it was taken down just now. crazy stuff!!!
I'm flat out watching wresting again if that happens!

Even if Bill makes a return at the Royal Rumble, I highly doubt he would win. WWE has been on a huge youth push, and this would be massively in the opposite direction. Particularly since Goldberg hasn't been seen since his "great" match against Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania where he ate a Stunner from the guest referee Steve Austin

I heard the WWE are only hiring talent under 30 from now on (goes with the youth push SGLC mentioned) so I can't see them hiring Goldberg and giving him the rumble on his first night.

Parra Pride

Referee
I'm backing Alberto Del Rio to win and challenge for the World Title. I also think (unfortunately) that he will be beaten by Edge.

With that said, Christian has supposedly been cleared to return. If he does make the Rumble, he is my sentimental favourite to win it. I stand by Del Rio though

Christian is almost a certainty to be in the Rumble from what I've heard.

I heard the WWE are only hiring talent under 30 from now on (goes with the youth push SGLC mentioned) so I can't see them hiring Goldberg and giving him the rumble on his first night.

If that were the case I doubt Booker and Nash would have been signed on, although it may be just one off Rumble appearance for Booker and Nash is probably just to have him at the HOF for Micheals.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
ordered this. Havent watched much WWE since Wrestlemania last yea. Will be interesting. Cant believe Dolph Ziggler is a main eventer now

There is only 2 world title matches and a divas match before the rumble as it stands, so naturally a world title match will be first (Divas are really a weak way to open).

griffo346

First Grade
nice opening imo

could be interesting to see if jerry lawler is in the rumble wins and takes on miz at wrestlemaina

Jono078

Referee
nice opening imo

could be interesting to see if jerry lawler is in the rumble wins and takes on miz at wrestlemaina
Could the WWE really sink to that low? :p

Enjoyed the first match, I havn't watched wrestling in so long.

The diva match better be quick, let's get the Rumble going asap after this Orton - Miz match.

Jono078

Referee
Yep that was another real good match.

Hopefully the Rumble is within next 20 minutes now :D

I liked the swerve, got a lot of the live crowd by surprise. Divas match was pretty good, especially for a Divas match. Good PPV thus far.

Latest posts