1. Round 5 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 5 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for is out now!

This week it's Penrith v Canberra so we look at the competition leaders with second rower Kurt Capewell, while we also share the story of the birth of the Glebe Dirty Reds, and as always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 5 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

WWE SummerSlam 2015

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by Bulldog Force, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

2. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

OFFICIAL MATCH CARD

BROCK LESNAR VS THE UNDERTAKER

[​IMG]

"WINNER TAKES ALL" FOR THE WWE UNITED STATES AND WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS

JOHN CENA VS SETH ROLLINS

[​IMG]

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHP

RYBACK VS THE MIZ VS THE BIG SHOW

[​IMG]

RANDY ORTON VS SHEAMUS

[​IMG]

ROMAN REIGNS AND DEAN AMBROSE VS BRAY WYATT AND LUKE HARPER

[​IMG]

3. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

FATAL FOUR WAY FOR THE WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    THE PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS THE NEW DAY VS LOS MATADORES VS THE LUCHA DRAGONS

[​IMG]

TEAM BELLA VS PCB VS TEAM B.A.D

[​IMG]

STEPHEN AMELL AND NEVILLE VS KING BARRETT AND STARDUST

[​IMG]

KEVIN OWENS VS CESARO

[​IMG]

4. roostersrule2

roostersrule2 Bench

Stardust has failed this city.

5. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

I remember thinking that at least Cena will stay out of the world title picture for a while now he has the US title. How wrong I was.

6. Scott Gourley's Lovechild

Scott Gourley's Lovechild Referee

I have a feeling that WWE are just going to "borrow" the current storyline with Jay Lethal in ROH.

7. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

I wonder where they're going with Cena vs Rollins... title merger perhaps... even a no contest.

8. lafai

lafai Bench

Spoiler alert

Cenawinslol

9. pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie Coach

That looks like a pretty shit card.

10. Misanthrope

Misanthrope Moderator Staff Member

Such a shit card.

Taker v Lesnar will be okay as a spectacle, but if Lesnar doesn't go over it's a farce.

Don't care about Cena v Rollins. They've booked themselves into a position where a no-contest is the best option.

Why do we care about Show v Ryback v Miz? The IC title 'feud' has been an utter bore. The Miz winning might actually be a good thing.

Harper/Wyatt v Shield will be a good match. Why not just put them in the tag title match? I mean, aside from New Day, both teams are more over than anybody in that match.

Tag match - why are Los Matadores even in there? Do they even win matches clean?

Heaven forbid the women's match actually be for the title. Charlotte and Sasha have both beaten Nikki 'clean' now. Shouldn't they have a title match? Triple threat with their posses ringside.

Owens v Cesaro for MOTN if given time.

Orton v Sheamus version 7.2.3. Who gives a flying f**k?

Amell match to be interesting. The guy is a freakish athlete and does a lot of his own physical stuff on the show. He's been training with Neville too. Obvious choice of winners, although why is Barrett there? More to the point, why does Vince insist on taking a big steaming cum-dump on the King of the Ring legacy?

WWE Network offered me a free month to tune in and watch this. No thanks.

11. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

4 hours of it... makes you wonder what the 2 hours of time fillers in between will be filled with.

12. Eddie Lab

Eddie Lab Juniors

Kid rock needs another song

13. Hoggmaster

Hoggmaster Juniors

For me, King Barrett has been an utter waste. He's got 'the look' Vince loves so much, is great on the mic, has good matches, and has international appeal.

I thought when he won the King of the Ring maybe oh maybe they'll push him. In the past KOTR winners were given a title shot at Summerslam. Nope, theyve just wasted him.

The unification match is strange. The US title is probably the best booked title right now so to unify, and therefore disband, it makes no sense.

Mis is right about Miz (a homage perhaps). Miz is the best outcome in that match and i'm a Miz hater.

14. redvscotty

redvscotty First Grade

Borrrrrrrring. WHY DO THEY KEEP MATCHING UP SUPERSTARS IN f**kING TAG MATCHES.

Tag Titles are a joke atm, and I like Titus.

15. Bulldog Force

Bulldog Force Referee

The whole card is shit. I bet each one of use here can pick a better card if we were all to choose 1 match each.

Hey, here's mine: Cesaro vs Rusev.

16. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

Absymally poor build up on RAW.

17. Parra Pride

Parra Pride Coach

They pushed heel Taker so hard. Worked well in Brock's home town, interesting to see how it plays out at SS.

18. Wato

Wato Juniors

So is Taker a heel? His acting like one with low blows and sneak attacks thou the sneak attacks have always been part of his character. Surely this can't be the last time we see taker vs Lesnar this has to be leading to a wrestlemania rematch especially with heyman talking up lesnar's record vs taker. If they are determined to put taker over thou him doing it as a heel and perhaps with the authority's help, Kane playing a role would make sense.

19. Misanthrope

Misanthrope Moderator Staff Member

That's why I think they'll go down the no-contest route. If you were going to kill a midcard title, you'd surely make it the IC based on how awfully it has been booked.

That said, Vince does like to shit on the legacy of things from WCW. The IC title is his baby.

Don't even get me started on that Barrett BS. Vince hates him for the same reason he thinks Cesaro 'doesn't connect with the fans': he's not American.

Why on earth are you changing the one match on the card that is actually going to be good? :lol:

If I were adding a match/editing a match:

Tag Team Turmoil: Prime Time Players (c) v Lucha Dragons v New Day v Ambrose & Reigns v Harper & Wyatt v Los Matadores/The Ascension/Mercury & Noble. Just need a sixth team.

20. Sanchez

Sanchez Coach

Its not a Unification match, its title for title. If theres winner, they will hold both titles

Could see Rollins win, then have Sheamus cash in. Rollins ends the night US champ and Sheamus WWE champ, with Rollins claiming the US title as the best title in a heel manner following on from Cena saying it was the best title in a face fashion