What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SummerSlam 2015

Sanchez

Coach
Disagree. Having one decent match with something at stake was one of the only reasons to tuen in to Raw. The shows have dipped in quality since Cena has been back in chase the title mode and not defending the belt so much.

There are always people who can be elevated by having a competitive match with a veteran.

Hes beaten the entire mid card, its over

Big Pete

Referee
Not until somebody in the midcard beats him.

That's what should have happened in SummerSlam, but the WWE forgot to build somebody up.

Sanchez

Coach

That's what should have happened in SummerSlam, but the WWE forgot to build somebody up.

The only legit option left to beat Cena is Cesaro, but that would be a large change in faith

Misanthrope

Staff member

This. So far, the only person the US challenge has 'made' has been Kevin Owens and to a lesser extent, Cesaro through his peripheral involvement in the whole mess (although Rollins has done just as much or more in that regard).

Open Challenges, like streaks, are made to be broken.

We won't see the belt drop until AJ Lee's record is broken, because Vince.

Precisely, and the new record will be held by none other than....John Cena's wife, wow who would have guessed? :roll:

Most of the card I could give two shits about.

Lesnar V Taker - we've seen this before

Rollins V Cena - what's the point? Cena never loses clean so it's kinda predictable right?

Show V Ryback V Mizz - who gives a shit?

Orton V Sheamus - been there done that

Reigns & Ambrose V Harper & Wyatt - This match should actually be decent, and I'm looking forward to seeing if Ambrose will turn heel (I doubt Reigns will).

PTP v New Day V Los Mataetc V Luca Dragons - who cares, tag team belts mean shit all in the WWE these days

Bellas V PCB V Bad - Who cares? The only thing interesting is watching the real talent from NXT wrestle - but Nikki will overcome all odds just like her husband does

Ammell & Neville V Barrett & Stardust - who really gives a shit?

Owens V Cesaro - Should be a good match, looking forward to seeing these two go in the ring.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Precisely, and the new record will be held by none other than....John Cena's wife, wow who would have guessed? :roll:

Most of the card I could give two shits about.

Lesnar V Taker - we've seen this before

Rollins V Cena - what's the point? Cena never loses clean so it's kinda predictable right?

Show V Ryback V Mizz - who gives a shit?

Orton V Sheamus - been there done that

Reigns & Ambrose V Harper & Wyatt - This match should actually be decent, and I'm looking forward to seeing if Ambrose will turn heel (I doubt Reigns will).

PTP v New Day V Los Mataetc V Luca Dragons - who cares, tag team belts mean shit all in the WWE these days

Bellas V PCB V Bad - Who cares? The only thing interesting is watching the real talent from NXT wrestle - but Nikki will overcome all odds just like her husband does

Ammell & Neville V Barrett & Stardust - who really gives a shit?

Owens V Cesaro - Should be a good match, looking forward to seeing these two go in the ring.

i care, because Neville, Barrett and Stardust are excellent.

yeah my bad i meant John Cena's girlfriend, they aren't married yet. Same shit to Vince though. It's no coincidence that Nikki has held the belt for this long and is about to break the record right after AJ left.

Last edited:

mackdadday

Juniors
The revolution seems to be falling flat because they're not giving them time to do anything other than their signature spots. What's been great about Owens/Cena is that they're giving them time to put in a few suprises..the thing that makes NXT so wonderful and WWE so tedious.

Big Pete

Referee
It helps that Nikki has improved tremendously in the ring.

She isn't quite Sasha Banks (who is?) but she's certainly at the level of Trish Stratus and can structure a match better than most.

Unfortunately it's difficult to see that through her association with Total Divas, and her poor creative direction.

Parra Pride

Coach
Let Sasha and Becky recreate their title match on Raw and they will show what women can do. The Bellas are getting mixed in and bringing down what could be happening. Hopefully this whole team angle doesn't run too long and we start getting the NXT women going one on one.

lafai

Bench
Becky, Sasha, Charlotte & Bayley are not divas they are women. Get rid of that shitty butterfly divas title crap, let Hunter book them and get Vince & Dunn away from womens wrestling for good.

But that won't happen lol

Wato

Juniors
Becky, Sasha, Charlotte & Bayley are not divas they are women. Get rid of that shitty butterfly divas title crap, let Hunter book them and get Vince & Dunn away from womens wrestling for good.

But that won't happen lol

I agree. The nxt Girls have been great and I am a huge Paige fan thou I think creative has dulled her down a bit since her debut plus she is much better as a heel imo. If anyone watched the stone cold podcast with Paige' she made reference to bringing back the woman's title but than sorted laughed it off, seems like some of the higher ups are big on the divas title because it ties into a larger brand with total divas etc. At this stage I would even be happy if they revived the women's title design and used it as a woman's tag title.

Latest posts