What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
R-Truth turned heel and lost his spot in the Triple Threat match to Morrison. The Match was made a Cage match. Michael Cole was knighted.

Apparently there is a draft next week too.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Who gets drafted to Smackdown next week to make up for Edge? I'm hoping Daniel Bryan.
Ziggler has lost a bit of his heel douchiness with the new hair cut.

I'd like to see Bryan go to Smackdown, I think it would suit his style a bit better than Raw would, plus Bryan vs Del Rio would be epic. I think Smackdown will get the better of the draft, they certainly need it.

Parra Pride

Referee
Who gets drafted to Smackdown next week to make up for Edge? I'm hoping Daniel Bryan.
Ziggler has lost a bit of his heel douchiness with the new hair cut.

Cena is advertised for the SD tapings after the draft, though it may not be as a direct result of being drafted.

DB

First Grade
Probably because the Draft is when they have the 'Supershows', so both Raw and Smackdown are taped on the same day, so all superstars are there.

Smackdown is where you go to be built up as a wrestler. Raw is where you go to be jobbed out to entertainers.

I would like to see Daniel Bryan move to SmackDown, along with Evan Bourne, Zack Ryder and William Regal.

Smackdown is where you go to be built up as a wrestler. Raw is where you go to be jobbed out to entertainers.

I would like to see Daniel Bryan move to SmackDown, along with Evan Bourne, Zack Ryder and William Regal.

You go to Smackdown to get built up, then they throw you on Raw to sink or swim. Bryan, Bourne and Ryder should all definitely go to Smackdown. Regal is doing commentary for NXT (he does pretty well too I think), I doubt we will see much more of him in the ring.

Big Pete

Referee
This weeks edition was so strange.

That opening segment will go down as one of the most awkward in WWE history. Truth was doing a reasonable job and I could buy his inclusion into the match until Morrison tripped the entire segment up with shoddy delivery. I don't mind the heel turn, Truth has been stale for a loooong time but the way it came about was awkward. Credit to the crowd though, they were great.

Rest of the Raw was basically a tour edition special. Punk/Orton was a fun match, but emphasizes my theory that their Mania match wasn't anything special. Cena/Cara made a fun team, it'd be fun to see them tag again with 'Juan' filling the Cena role, just a thought.

Also what did they do to Dolph? I don't know what to make of his hair...their intentions are good but he doesn't look any better or worse.

I'd like to see Sheamus, Bourne and Rhodes to go to Smackdown.

And would like to see Rhodes and Swagger come to Raw.

I wouldn't make any other changes, the rosters need to settle down.

You go to Smackdown to get built up, then they throw you on Raw to sink or swim. Bryan, Bourne and Ryder should all definitely go to Smackdown. Regal is doing commentary for NXT (he does pretty well too I think), I doubt we will see much more of him in the ring.

True about William Regal. Personally I would prefer him back in a GM role, but maybe a short stint in the ring with some of the younger wrestlers to get the green out of them can't hurt. Kind of like what Goldust did on Raw for a while there.

Big Pete

Referee
It's a waste Bryan never got to have a US title feud with Regal. It would have been great if given time.

For what it's worth, Regal is 'ok' on commentry, if not a little disappointing.

Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya?

Most annoying chant of all time. wtf does it mean, i was waiting for R-Truth to turn around and go "errr my umm name is R-Truth."

This week:
The Rock celebrated his birthday
Morrison and Truth had another scuffle
Maryse had her implants busted
Miz complained A-Ri wasn't around and lost his rematch for the strap
Mason Ryan showed some defiance against the Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.