What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw was weird. The Crowd was dead besides the Undertaker/CM Punk chant.

WWE tried to cash in on the whole Fandango thing and in usual wwe style waaaay overdid it. The crowd were of course dead for the whole segment.

and what was with that random camera switch during the cena/ryback match. someone breathing heavily or something in a dark area. strange.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Aaaaand we are back to shit. Vince either doesn't understand why Fandango was getting over or he's angry that it happened without his permission. Nothing else explains that train wreck of a segment.

R-Truth and Kofi inexplicably being pushed ahead of two more talented workers. Is it Black History month already?

And was that Punk's going away speech?

And why the f**king f**k did Swagger go over Dolph - their new champion - clean? f**k you, Vince. Stroke out and die already.

Big Pete

Referee
It was a pretty ordinary show.

I didn't mind Cesaro dropping the belt. That storyline wasn't going anywhere and I believe he's in line for a push. Kofi isn't the best choice, but he isn't the worst either. Truth over Barrett was completely strange.

Swagger going over Dolph with a roll up is just the typical way of setting up a triple threat. I don't care for it, but they invested too much time into Swagger to simply let him fade off into obscurity. The triple threat will probably allow the WWE to extend their Ziggler/Del Rio program.

I'd say that was Punk's farewell speech. I liked it, the out-spoken voice of the voiceless had nothing left to say. It was too smart of an idea on a show like this.

Ryback's promo was surprisingly good. In fact, a little too good, it gave Cena little ammunition despite the WWE clearly favouring him as the babyface.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Raw was weird. The Crowd was dead besides the Undertaker/CM Punk chant.

WWE tried to cash in on the whole Fandango thing and in usual wwe style waaaay overdid it. The crowd were of course dead for the whole segment.

and what was with that random camera switch during the cena/ryback match. someone breathing heavily or something in a dark area. strange.

It actually showed the Shield but i think it was a mistake from the truck that they showed the Shield getting ready as they didnt come out till 5 minutes later.

Although Jerry did mention he saw a shot of the Shield.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It was a pretty ordinary show.

I didn't mind Cesaro dropping the belt. That storyline wasn't going anywhere and I believe he's in line for a push. Kofi isn't the best choice, but he isn't the worst either. Truth over Barrett was completely strange.

Swagger going over Dolph with a roll up is just the typical way of setting up a triple threat. I don't care for it, but they invested too much time into Swagger to simply let him fade off into obscurity. The triple threat will probably allow the WWE to extend their Ziggler/Del Rio program.

I'd say that was Punk's farewell speech. I liked it, the out-spoken voice of the voiceless had nothing left to say. It was too smart of an idea on a show like this.

Ryback's promo was surprisingly good. In fact, a little too good, it gave Cena little ammunition despite the WWE clearly favouring him as the babyface.

The Cesaro storyline wasn't going anywhere because it hadn't been booked as a storyline. Vince and the current writing staff have no idea how to book their secondary titles.

mackdadday

Juniors
Ah ah ahhh caesaro not booked for wrestlemania, probably in a 10 match losing streak and drops the belt to happy pants kingston. He was unbeatable a month ago :eek: Ah ah ahhh get miz off tv. More yodelling from Caesaro and fandangoing please. Loving Ziggy as world champ. I feel like ive finally got a reason to tune in to smack down. How long until Big E Ziggler Aj erupts?

Big Pete

Referee
Raw was taped in London.

HHH accepted Brock's challenge. Neat segment.

Dolph Ziggler def. Chris Jericho in a 15+ minute match. If Jericho had have won he would have been added to the Extreme Rules World Championship Match.

The Shield def. Taker & Team Hell No in a match that nearly went 20 minutes. Bryan ate the pin.

AJ won a Battle Royal which made her the #1 contender for the Diva's belt. About time.

Foley and Ryback closed the show. Typical Foley segment in that he was sticking his nose where it didn't belong and Ryback told him off for it. He's on a roll lately with promos Ryback. Cena came out and a 'just desserts' spot was teased with The Shield coming out to attack Ryback until Cena came to his aid. After they fought them off, they had a mutual respect moment and then Cena hit Ryback with an AA to close the show.

Rest of the show was made up of matches people won't really care about. Truth def. Cesaro in less than 3 minutes, Fandango def. William Regal, Rhode Scholars and the Funkasaurus' traded victories in single matches & Big E squashed Ryder.

Misanthrope

Staff member
AJ won a Battle Royal which made her the #1 contender for the Diva's belt. About time.

A five woman Battle Royal. How the division has fallen :-(

Would have been a good opportunity to give the NXT divas some exposure, surely.

Big Pete

Referee
Horrible match, don't know if those NXT beauties could have added anything tbh.

They desperately need to add some talent to that division though. Naomi can already go and would make an easy transition. Paige has a unique background in that she comes from a family of wrestlers and is from the UK. Then there's Sara Del Rey, who's busy training divas. She'd be an easy pick.

As it stands though, I'm glad we're getting AJ/Kaitlyn. If they gave this mic. time it would actually be a decent feud. As it stands, it'll probably result in a clumsy 5 minute match.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The division is hopeless. I remember a couple of years ago we had a 16 diva tag-team match... 8 per side. Now, we didn't even get half that amount for a battle royal!

Here's a 14 diva battle royal...

[youtube]fcNbc2pC_9c[/youtube]

Parra Pride

Referee
Only if they have her destroy the entire Divas 'roster'. Except AJ. She's too cute to be destroyed.

I was looking forward to that very thing happen so much, nek minnit she's released after five minutes.

Oh well, at least she got to take out Cole.

[youtube]W3i9XWHr9_k[/youtube]

afinalsin666

First Grade
Didn't mind Rybacks promo. He was struggling a bit, but it was still fairly effective.

Can't believe they had bod and Bryan v the shield on free tv. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts