What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nöyd

Staff member
or there's also this, care of twitter:

image_zps8778240f.jpg

Appears we have 2 new champions. Wade Barrett best Miz to regain the IC Title, and Dolph Ziggler cashed in his MITB briefcase and defeated ADR for the WHC

thundercatjones

Juniors
excellent news. hopefully they leave the belt on him for ages. I was convinced that I was done with the WWE after yesterday but this has been a great start.

lets try to use the spoiler tags, me included :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I started watching just as the Del Rio/Swagger match was finishing, crowd was buzzing all the way through!

Favourite had to be the ongoing singing (and accompanying finger point dancing) of FAAANDAAAANGOOOO's entrance music, throughout his match, the mixed tag match and the main event!!!

Post-Wrestlemania Raw's always have something about them!

Misanthrope

Staff member
That Raw seemed better than Wrestlemania. Not sure I'm on board with
Team Hell No & Undertaker v Shield

Sick of them just rehashing the six man tag idea.

Big Pete

Referee
I appreciate the respect and consideration shown in this thread but I believe the PW policy is that since this is a live discussion thread members don't have to concern themselves with spoiler tags.

Only time a spoiler tag is necessary is when this information is posted inside another thread.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Dat crowd.

Same as last year, RAW many times better than the last nights Wrestlemania.

When was the last time the Undertaker fought outside of Wrestlemania? They have been building this massive god like persona of his for years, being unbeatable. Now is time for the Shield to beat him. Won't have the impact as at Wrestlemania, but it would still skyrocket them.

nöyd

Staff member
I appreciate the respect and consideration shown in this thread but I believe the PW policy is that since this is a live discussion thread members don't have to concern themselves with spoiler tags.

Only time a spoiler tag is necessary is when this information is posted inside another thread.

fair call, guess i just got caught up in the excitement of the moment, why couldn't any of this stuff happened last night?

afinalsin666 said:
Dat crowd.

the pop when Ziggler's music hit was amazing, crowd went banana sandwich

Big Pete

Referee
Wrestlemania is a show built around conclusions, not beginnings.

Del Rio deserved to have his Wrestlemania moment, Shield interrupting Taker/Punk would have been a cluster-f**k, ditto Ryback with Cena/Rock.

Big Pete

Referee
Then what would you have liked to have seen?

I'm not defending Wrestlemania here. The build and the show itself really sucked in a lot of departments but a lot of what made Raw a success shouldn't happen on a show like Wrestlemania.

WYD

Juniors
Dat crowd.

Same as last year, RAW many times better than the last nights Wrestlemania.
It's a very smarkish crowd.

RAW itself was a much better show than Wrestlemania, although I'm disappointed Henry and Cena didn't have a proper match.

When was the last time the Undertaker fought outside of Wrestlemania? They have been building this massive god like persona of his for years, being unbeatable. Now is time for the Shield to beat him. Won't have the impact as at Wrestlemania, but it would still skyrocket them.
Hopefully it's foretelling Ambrose against Taker for next year.

DB

First Grade
A final note on WWE.com's recap of Raw said:
Editor’s note: WWE.com thanks what may have been the best crowd in Raw history in East Rutherford, N.J.'s IZOD Center for their participation in tonight’s show. Your enthusiasm was infectious and we’re glad you had fun. To Boston, as they say: “follow that.”

P.S.: You're right. That theme song is kind of catchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts