What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Men Age Of Apocalypse Mafia Game Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Game Over

Town wins

Going to be nice and not process night actions so everyone survives. Small consolation for some.

Winners
Dutchy - Nate Grey
9701 - Nightcrawler
Smiley - Iceman
Coby - Morph
Ozzy - Gambit
SGL - Bishop

Survivors
PP - Sinister
Pugzley - Havok

With Apocalypse's demise the numbers were overwhelming. The X-men did not go through unscathed, but they proved to be the ones who were fit to survive.

Their forces defeated, Bishop took the opportunity to travel back one last time, this time with the knowledge and power to prevent the death of Charles Xavier, one that never should have happened.

The remaining X-Men surrounded Sinister and Havok. They would be shown mercy today, but there was only one facility strong enough in this reality to keep such a powerful evil contained.

Hours Later....

Sinister, bound by chains, hanging from the wall awoke to the sound of rattling chains and squeaky wheels. Where was he? It looked like....some kind of.....dungeon.

A medical bed was being rolled in, Havok hogtied and naked, a ball gag in his mouth. The man rolling him in was decked and masked in full leather. Who could this evil man be?

Slowly he removed his mask, eyeing off Sinister with lustful intent. When their eyes met, for Sinister is was the most horrifying thing he'd ever seen, but for the man, it was about to be magical.

"So you're the cobber they call Sinister? Well Sinister, it's time for you to meet my flaming mongrel."

For many nights to come, Sinister would wish the X-Men had been without mercy.

TooheysNew

Coach
You are Morph, town aligned practical jokester.

Most of the people you know are dead, the world’s in chaos, and extermination squads are around every corner, so how about some stand up?

(Passive) – You are able to Morph (hence the name) into other objects. As a result of this whenever you’re targeted you will appear as a random object whether it be investigation, write up or anything else.

Action Numbers: 2, 27, 53, 76, 101

Apey

Staff member
Some nice Pulp fiction moments there.

The list I posted earlier was my guess at who was bad, thought it'd stir up some denials. The only one that was more than a guess was DB being Apocalypse aligned. Blocked him the same night I got killed.

Let's gone town

Apey

Staff member
KeepingTheFaith said:
You are Colossus, town aligned dude with steel foreskin.

You’re a hard mother, literally, built like a brick shithouse and with skin of steel you are a formidable foe whether on the defensive or on the offensive. Even your steel skin however can’t protect you from the real pain you feel inside after losing your sister (pussy).

(Passive) – There’s a 50% chance you will see the first action each night (any action) coming and steel yourself for its arrival, rendering it useless.

Action Numbers: 1, 32, 67, 82, 113

Did I ever see the first action?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
So it was called to spare Dutchy basically :sarcasm:

:lol: And Pugz and Smiley

Dutchy decided against using his ninth action.

If he did use his ninth action and you had killed someone else as well as using the role block on Ozzy/Gambit then it'd be 3-2 with a Pugzley lynch and the rolls deciding whether you get 2 kills and an outside chance of forcing a tie (as highly unlikely as it may have been).

Ozzy

First Grade
KeepingTheFaith said:
You are Gambit, town aligned guy who lost the girl

Magneto was your best friend, then he stuck it to Rogue only for you to turn around and save his life (what’s up with that?). Still, Magneto is the lesser of two evils when compared to Apocalypse.

(Single) – Lucky Draw. Activate the lucky draw and you will randomly be assigned a single use power for the night (must be used during that phase)

Action Numbers: 12, 35, 56, 86, 104

And thanks to 9701 for bringing me back into the game.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Play of the day would have to go to Coby for losing patience.

Night 1 - check out Butch "Intercepted message - let's check out Soc"
Night 2 - Kill Butch - Blocked (nice one Dutchy)
Night 3 - check out Butch - Blocked
Day 4: f**k it, i'm outing him anyway.

Parra Pride

Coach
Thought about blocking Ozzy or Coby that last night too, but figured it wouldn't make much difference as one of the kills would be blocked so just chucked it randomly.