What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Men Age Of Apocalypse Mafia Game Thread

TooheysNew

Coach
Play of the day would have to go to Coby for losing patience.

Night 1 - check out Butch "Intercepted message - let's check out Soc"
Night 2 - Kill Butch - Blocked (nice one Dutchy)
Night 3 - check out Butch - Blocked
Day 4: f**k it, i'm outing him anyway.
:lol:

Thanks Dutch.

Dutchy

Immortal
You are Nate Grey, town aligned genetic hybrid bastard of Jean and Scott.

You are the genetic combination of Jean Grey and Scott Summers, a powerful combination of power and telekinetic ability. You are said to be powerful enough to rival even Apocalypse himself. Sadly, this raw power is threatening to tear you apart.

(Passive) – Double Up. If chosen for an action you have the choice of doubling it for the night and having two cracks. However, once you reach 8 actions, you have no more (or you can use a ninth and kill yourself in the process)

(Passive) – The first time you’re attacked, Forge, your guardian will die in your place.

Action Numbers: 18, 41, 74, 97, 124

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz had a hard on for us killing Micky for some reason, I imagine he blew his load when we finally did it.

I only asked twice tbh. The second time was just spite :lol: And I didn't particularly care if you followed it or not cos we got your investigation when you refused :p

You are Bishop, town aligned dude who wants to set things right.

This world isn’t real; it’s not the way it’s supposed to be. As a time traveller, you have seen the world that should have been and you’re determined to set it right and prevent the death of Charles Xavier.

(Single Use) – Revival. That death wasn’t supposed to happen; you may go back and fix it, but only once.

Action Numbers: 21, 39, 65, 95, 111

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Apocalypse aligned had very little luck, and as a result it probably dragged Sinister aligned down with them due to the luck keeping town strong for long enough for them to figure it all out.

Smiley

Bench
KeepingTheFaith said:
You are Iceman, town aligned snow cone

Over the years you’ve become as cold on the inside as you are on the out, your body permanently encased in ice. Sometimes it’s questionable whether you even care about those around you.

(Passive) – Ice Shield: You have 30% chance of avoiding the first action that comes your way.

Action Numbers: 6, 43, 69, 84, 108

AFS outed my number early in the game.

Parra Pride

Coach
I only asked twice tbh. The second time was just spite :lol: And I didn't particularly care if you followed it or not cos we got your investigation when you refused :p

Most of our investigations weren't overly helpful, the one exception being when HH got redirected to me, and we got the results of his investigation in the form of an intercepted PM. At the point we went from using our own names to using character names on the chance that a townie happened to hit us with that one.

soc123_au

Staff member
KeepingTheFaith said:
You are Mystique, town aligned shape shifter

In another time you may have been standing on the opposite side to the X-Men, but these dark days have taken the world to a place even you couldn’t dream of. Your ability to shape shift has kept you alive for this long, but how much longer will it last?

(Passive) – Every night you randomly change your appearance to a different character. All actions/write ups/investigations etc will reflect this.

Action Numbers: 25, 48, 57, 77, 121

Yay Town. Well played Coby.

mickyj

Bench
Outing baz made the game worthwhile
Had if blocked hh which I almost did would of been alive still but stopping baz had to be done for lolls

mickyj

Bench
You are Jean Grey, town aligned Telekinetic

You are one of the most powerful telepaths in the world after Xavier’s demise, but your power was never fully realised as the Phoenix due to the course of history being changed.

(Single) – A census, which you may call once.

Action Numbers: 7, 44, 55, 79, 118

2 games in a row outing the don :)