What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Men Age Of Apocalypse Mafia Game Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Will keep going, only because I've done the rolls and if *everything* goes right for PP's faction they've got a shot. Very slim, but a shot.

Parra Pride

Coach
I thought everything was going to go right last night, then Coby just inexplicably targets HH instead of killing the unprotected don, and Dutchy had a f**king hodor.

TooheysNew

Coach
I thought everything was going to go right last night, then Coby just inexplicably targets HH instead of killing the unprotected don, and Dutchy had a f**king hodor.
I figured someone else would have a kill, and didn't want to waste two kills on the same obvious person, and worst case he would be blocked anyway, knowing that he was the only one left to take the kill for his mafia.

Not inexplicable at all.

Plus I've been hounding HH for a while now.

Bazal

Post Whore
You idiots! I'm valuable to town! I'm town Mvp if you idiots stop meta gaming! Rabble! Vote Dutchy he's bad ok

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Day 8 Results

He had taken their reality and made it a living nightmare, hunting them by day and night. They had lost their leader, and too many friends. Now though, they would have their revenge.

Apocalypse.jpg

Bazal is dead, he was Apocalypse, Apocalypse aligned bringer of the Apocalypse

------------------------------------------

Rolls. This *should* be it so get em in fast.

Role Block - 3
Role Block - 5
Investigation - 84
Protect – 124
Protect – 101
Kill – 98
Kill - 12
Bus Driver - 71
Safeguard – 79

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Just waiting on one important action, although based on everything else it *probably* won't make a difference unless this person is the biggest nub since townie Drew decided to vote alongside the outed cult Leader.