What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

carcharias

Immortal
I'm going to take a punt here and guess he was worried about his position with Jesse and the two Josh's in front of him, and if he didn't recover quickly enough to keep his spot.
He is able to sign his next contract from November. He did knock back an offer from us for 500K a year, so I'm guessing he was told to make sure he had a big year and was feeling the pressure. This is just a theory mind you.

It’s still unbelievable anyone would be so dumb.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Matt johns
Ben seymour
Tevita latu
Greg bird
Tony zappia
Todd carney
Ben barba
Peptides

The comp starts in 2 days.
The country is watching.
The world is watching.

You think we're gonna miss this opportunity. No ferkin way.

Somebody had to step up. Take one for the club. He should be congratulated. Celebrated. In bronze.
They had nearly forgotten about us.
Nearly.
Not now.
Corona.
Borders and bubbles.
One ref.
6 again.
All lame.

Guess whos on the front page tomorrow. A real story.

We showed 'em.
Nobody forgets us.

Nobody.

Snout you forgot the 1980's with the ATO, and our CFO at the time, the list goes on and on

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
The fact that Bronson has remained so quiet on social media is a worry. Normally there is a denial of any wrongdoing within hours but not a thing. Unless of course he’s been told to remain silent.

I still think something is amiss. It doesn’t all add up.

carcharias

Immortal
The fact that Bronson has remained so quiet on social media is a worry. Normally there is a denial of any wrongdoing within hours but not a thing. Unless of course he’s been told to remain silent.

he’d crying in his lawyers office right this minute I’d say.

Make fun of him sure, but the facts still have to play out.

Same as jdb etc.

In my view he’s still innocent until it’s all proved or he admits it.

He shouldn’t say anything in case that compromises any defence he might have.

I follow the club and not players.

He just did a dump on the Club probably just 1.5 years earlier than expected.

The good money was him f**king us over and joining his bum chum at the Chooks.

So the disloyal dumbass can eat a dick now.

He’s just some dust in the wind blown away to obscurity.

Tiger Shark

Bench

If he's in fact guilty why would he deny any wrong doing. Best advice he's probably been given is to lay low and ignore the trolls. And stay off social media.

PJ

First Grade
I still can't get over the whole 6 month thing and if I was the NRL would really be hammering this with ASADA.

Imagine if he was tested now, results come out after the GF and say we won, the whole comp is meaningless.

As I said before I know a little about this stuff, and it should be 1-2 weeks. Testing is not that complex and a lot of it is semi automated so it can run unattended and overnight.