What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

SadShark

Bench
Up to. SHort ban, off to Rorters and feeld good redemption story
Just trying to remember the last time a Rooster player got in the shit/banned for a misdemeanour. I’m sure they are as pure as a virgin bride no doubt. Just other teams are unlucky it’s them.

MilkShark

First Grade
Just trying to remember the last time a Rooster player got in the shit/banned for a misdemeanour. I’m sure they are as pure as a virgin bride no doubt. Just other teams are unlucky it’s them.
I can’t remember a time but if there is, it would have involved SKD

roboshark

Coach
There is somehting not right about this. The timing. The fact that surely he isn't this dumb to do this when he knows he will get caught

But then again he isn't coming out denying it like most do. A huge mystery to me

Stake Removed

First Grade
“They”. See: “Sydney Roosters”. Always get their man, nothing gets in the way. Slim Shady waits out 2020 in cotton wool - naughty, naughty boy.
Runs out in the tri colours 2021. Ch9 superstar. Guaranteed.

Roosters just waiting for Thai rehab to be open will ship Xerri off there come back reformed

taipan

Referee
If there is someone else involved, it would be done outside and away from the club.The NRL can't blame the club especially in 2019 for what players do away from the club itself, if that's any comfort.Still thats me big time.
Then again 2019(July) also brought in the AFL,who according to the media 5 hours ago, a Collingwood player Jordan De Goey, faced a Melbourne court driving whilst suspended and using a mobile phone.Not his first offence.

Guess which crap gets the most coverage on the Offsider's ,with the AFL boolicking panel?

snout

First Grade
Matt johns
Ben seymour
Tevita latu
Greg bird
Tony zappia
Todd carney
Ben barba
Peptides

The comp starts in 2 days.
The country is watching.
The world is watching.

You think we're gonna miss this opportunity. No ferkin way.

Somebody had to step up. Take one for the club. He should be congratulated. Celebrated. In bronze.
They had nearly forgotten about us.
Nearly.
Not now.
Corona.
Borders and bubbles.
One ref.
6 again.
All lame.

Guess whos on the front page tomorrow. A real story.

We showed 'em.
Nobody forgets us.

Nobody.

Just hoping Xerri brings some of his whack into our sheds for the season ahead.

A couple of extra seasons for Benji, return of Farah and maybe he can spot Gal a couple of hits for his warriors return.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
We haven’t even scratched the surface with this one.

I’ve read he became a target after he and Fabri boasted how fast he got. Let’s remember when the test was taken and let’s remember when he started sprint training with Roger.

I really hope Bronson hasn’t taken the advice from a mate that simply said “try this cuz” but something is telling me there is a little more that meets the eye.

Is he a drug cheat? Or has he simply taken the wrong advice that will almost certainly cost him his career? Let’s just wait and see how this unfolds before we jump to conclusions. I’m not sticking up for the kid, but as a father I really feel for him. Let’s wait for the facts.

Special K

Coach
We haven’t even scratched the surface with this one.

I’ve read he became a target after he and Fabri boasted how fast he got. Let’s remember when the test was taken and let’s remember when he started sprint training with Roger.

I really hope Bronson hasn’t taken the advice from a mate that simply said “try this cuz” but something is telling me there is a little more that meets the eye.

Is he a drug cheat? Or has he simply taken the wrong advice that will almost certainly cost him his career? Let’s just wait and see how this unfolds before we jump to conclusions. I’m not sticking up for the kid, but as a father I really feel for him. Let’s wait for the facts.
Uneducated is not an excuse.

To take a risk like this after 1 surgery in your first NRL off season rings all sorts of alarm bells about his jnr history(man vs boys, physical freak etc), his character and his mental capacity. It is a hell of a concoction they have found in his system.

Latest posts