What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolesi

First Grade
And re your comment HK, makes sense... We seem to be recalling all our youth players on loan atm. Which I'm happy with, rather them train under Klopp then be getting minimal game time in League 2

Jack_Napier

Staff member
just saw the team we put out this morning and it's deadset youth team. Really looking forward to watching the replay this afternoon on ESPN2.

What's everyone's overall take on the game? Are we happy with the result given the side we put out?

saint.nick

Coach
just saw the team we put out this morning and it's deadset youth team. Really looking forward to watching the replay this afternoon on ESPN2.

What's everyone's overall take on the game? Are we happy with the result given the side we put out?

I'm not 'happy', but not too disappointed either. They would have won if it weren't for Bogdan being useless. Apart from the final ball, the build-up for Smith's goal looked pretty slick.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
I'm not 'happy', but not too disappointed either. They would have won if it weren't for Bogdan being useless. Apart from the final ball, the build-up for Smith's goal looked pretty slick.

Started by benteke...

Not only was the side young, they've had naught practise as a unit.

We needed to rest our firsts and hopefully not get knocked out...mission accomplished

HayneKloppter

Juniors
I didn't watch the game, but I heard he was still awful

He was ok wouldn't say awful. That sounds like the pressures of expecting him perform 10 out of 10 every match

He's still contributing to us scoring goals despite of it, unlike some other fly under the radar team mates

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Started by benteke...

Not only was the side young, they've had naught practise as a unit.

We needed to rest our firsts and hopefully not get knocked out...mission accomplished

Having not seen the game this is exactly what I would hope for as well. We rested everyone we needed to for the Arsenal game, gave lots of youth a chance and get the replay at Anfield. Outside of progressing its definitely mission accomplished.

More keen to watch how our young guns go, regardless of the result as well. Enrique at CB was a strange one, surprised he didn't whip out his phone and take some selfies kid game, about all he has done last 2 seasons. Our very own Social Media expert.

Foz

Bench
Positive on Benteke is he is very good in the air.
Negative is he can't stay on his feet.
Thought his performance was about the same as any other game.

One sad thing was watching Enrique.He was never in the Usain Bolt category for speed but whatever pace he had is gone.Put him on the transfer list with all players who's surname starts with the letter L.

lolesi

First Grade
I hope Gotze moves Liverpool to the front of his mind !! But I can't see it happening. I guess that's the glass half empty with me when it comes to Liverpool and transfers !

cb4

First Grade
Guys, I'm telling you now...Götze has Liverpool at the back of his mind...

There would have to be one hell of a romance between the two as Gotze would have just about everyone in world football after him.
Not saying it won't happen, but geez, I would restrict my name on the jersey ban and buy his real quick.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
he's already come out and said he ain't moving anywhere in jan. fsg tightarses are expecting klopp to decide who to sell before he can acquire.

the ONLY jan transfer to expect is a cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts