What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint.nick

Coach
Yet they signed him knowing this beforehand,... When are the owners going to take responsibility for their recruitment decisions?

Mate, for the gazillionth time, the owners do not interfere with recruitment decisions. That is why the club employs scouts, and a manager. John Henry did not ring up Brendan and say, 'hey, I want you to buy Balotelli. I like him'.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
The funny thing is nick, Brendan Rodgers could've stopped any sale at any time as he was part of the Transfer Committee and had a big say in what went on. This constant cry about the owners from HK is f**king tedious at best.

Probably credits someone else for getting Klopp is as well.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
The funny thing is nick, Brendan Rodgers could've stopped any sale at any time as he was part of the Transfer Committee and had a big say in what went on. This constant cry about the owners from HK is f**king tedious at best.

Probably credits someone else for getting Klopp is as well.

You don't get it.... No-one takes responsibility because there is a committee of people trying to make a democratic decision, Brendan didn't want Mario. He publically stated so 2 weeks prior to the committee forcing his hand and was forced to eat his words, which no manager should have to cop. The committee and its confusion is fsg's responsibility, and therefore I blame them

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Or a swap deal for Diego Lopez. That would do just nicely.

AC have a 16 year old in goals this season don't they? Lopez could possibly be available. I read Klopp is recalling Ward and possibly giving him a chance to prove himself as our number 1 for next season.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
You don't get it.... No-one takes responsibility because there is a committee of people trying to make a democratic decision, Brendan didn't want Mario. He publically stated so 2 weeks prior to the committee forcing his hand and was forced to eat his words, which no manager should have to cop. The committee and its confusion is fsg's responsibility, and therefore I blame them

Why do you think the committee was brought in HK. FFS, this gets rehashed every time you post. Rodgers f**ked up big time the first window he had wasting money onscrubs like Alberto, Aspas, Asaidi and the rest. The owners then decided a different set up was needed.

If Rodgers wasnt so inept we probably wouldn't have the current set up.

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach

The committee did not force his hand on anything. The only thing that forced his hand was his own indecisiveness. He could have earlier signed someone like Bony, but he waited too long in the window to pick a striker, and Balotelli and Eto'o were left as the only options. Rodgers changed his mind and decided to take a gamble on him. No one forced him to sign Balotelli.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Why do you think the committee was brought in HK. FFS, this gets rehashed every time you post. Rodgers f**ked up big time the first window he had wasting money onscrubs like Alberto, Aspas, Asaidi and the rest. The owners then decided a different set up was needed.

If Rodgers wasnt so inept we probably wouldn't have the current set up.

now you're just pulling crap out of your arse...aspas and alberto were committee signings.

rodgers is no longer your scapegoat,....klopp is here, he has global credibility....why don't fsg now do away with this anti-rodgers concept you're dribbling about? they won't because it's there for COMMERCIAL reasons all along. FSG aren't there for ambition as i've proven

HayneKloppter

Juniors
The committee did not force his hand on anything. The only thing that forced his hand was his own indecisiveness. He could have earlier signed someone like Bony, but he waited too long in the window to pick a striker, and Balotelli and Eto'o were left as the only options. Rodgers changed his mind and decided to take a gamble on him. No one forced him to sign Balotelli.

he could of signed bony? :lol: does he pull the pursestrings and negotiate the terms does he? he identified the target, ayre failed to negotiate a favourable deal, and fsg failed to approve it regardless. you are again pinpointing rodgers for another FSG failure

saint.nick

Coach
he could of signed bony? :lol: does he pull the pursestrings and negotiate the terms does he? he identified the target, ayre failed to negotiate a favourable deal, and fsg failed to approve it regardless. you are again pinpointing rodgers for another FSG failure

Nah he actually just dithered about whether he wanted Bony or not...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
FSG are here for commercial reasons only, guess all that money they've spent and had pissed up against the wall is proving that correct. I don't agree with everything they do, particularly letting Michael Gordon have control of the day to day running of the club but f**k me, they aren't the massive villains you make them out to be.

It's literally no use discussing anything with you as you will automatically take the opposite position on anything anyone in here says. We could all state Liverpool's home shirt is red and you'd be in here f**king telling us all its green.

Got the nerve to call other dish licker, neck up ya f**king parrot

HayneKloppter

Juniors
FSG are here for commercial reasons only, guess all that money they've spent and had pissed up against the wall is proving that correct. I don't agree with everything they do, particularly letting Michael Gordon have control of the day to day running of the club but f**k me, they aren't the massive villains you make them out to be.

It's literally no use discussing anything with you as you will automatically take the opposite position on anything anyone in here says. We could all state Liverpool's home shirt is red and you'd be in here f**king telling us all its green.

Got the nerve to call other dish licker, neck up ya f**king parrot

that's usually the stance one takes when they're incapable of debate.

there are plenty on here that seem to have no trouble with points i make (they even post that they agree holy f**k!) and can have constructive conversation.....

but you mo and curley seem to think that your mouseketeer scouts club is some sort of haven against conflicting opinions.....go start your own knitting forum for that girls, or as i've said repeatedly, press block if you can't handle it.

saint.nick

Coach

there are plenty on here that seem to have no trouble with points i make (they even post that they agree holy f**k!) and can have constructive conversation.....

but you mo and curley seem to think that your mouseketeer scouts club is some sort of haven against conflicting opinions.....go start your own knitting forum for that girls, or as i've said repeatedly, press block if you can't handle it.

Serious question- are you mentally ill? Surely you are. Because you're f**king deluded, and everyone on here but yourself can see it.

Constructive debate entails respectfully voicing our own different opinions and making arguments for them. But the HK style to debate is disagree, and then antagonise while you're at it.

There is absolutely nothing constructive about how you debate you f**king immature moron.

saint.nick

Coach
It is in FSG's best commercial interests to see Liverpool winning and collecting silverware. If you can't identify the link between commericial ambitions and on-field ambitions then you are out of your depth in this discussion.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Serious question- are you mentally ill? Surely you are. Because you're f**king deluded, and everyone on here but yourself can see it.

Constructive debate entails respectfully voicing our own different opinions and making arguments for them. But the HK style to debate is disagree, and then antagonise while you're at it.

There is absolutely nothing constructive about how you debate you f**king immature moron.

when you blatantly make up bullshit (eg alberto and aspas being rodgers signings) and spin vague rubbish (eg rodger's backflipping on mario/ "dithering" on bony) without any evidence or source...then you rightfully get called out for what you are.

the only reason i even waste my time on you dewey and louis is to see if there is some shred of evidence that you are capable of delivering to me that can justify why fans should still have to put up with FSG's committee....i agree now it's best we accept this isn't going to happen and move on.

Jack_Napier

Staff member

Cmon Craig I could've had that reply typed up and posted for you you're that transparent. Maybe you should f**k off to a forum where you can continually piss and moan about FSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.