What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Cmon Craig I could've had that reply typed up and posted for you you're that transparent. Maybe you should f**k off to a forum where you can continually piss and moan about FSG.

it's that transparent,...yet you keep responding to it.....

:lol: trying to be too smart for your own boots sunshine.

saint.nick

Coach
when you blatantly make up bullshit (eg alberto and aspas being rodgers signings) and spin vague rubbish (eg rodger's backflipping on mario/ "dithering" on bony) without any evidence or source...then you rightfully get called out for what you are.

the only reason i even waste my time on you dewey and louis is to see if there is some shred of evidence that you are capable of delivering to me that can justify why fans should still have to put up with FSG's committee....i agree now it's best we accept this isn't going to happen and move on.

I'd also like to see your evidence that FSG don't give a shit about winning and are only here to maximise commercial interests, or at least show how the two ambitions are not intertwined.

I'd like to see you convince everyone that hiring one of the game's best managers wasn't really about winning more games, and how when the club blew hundreds of millions of pounds to improve the team, was really just in FSG's best commercial interests, and had nothing to do with on-field ambitions.

Please, show us some leaked documents, or something of the sort, that details FSG's true malevolent intentions! I'll be sitting here waiting with my tin foil cap.

saint.nick

Coach
the only reason i even waste my time on you dewey and louis is to see if there is some shred of evidence that you are capable of delivering to me that can justify why fans should still have to put up with FSG's committee....i agree now it's best we accept this isn't going to happen and move on.

It's about time you realised that maybe you need to find a new hobby :lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
It's no use nick, Superfan is to be believed and listened to no matter is stated. He and only he knows the true intentions of FSG.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I may have gotten a few signing and the timing wrong like Aspas but my point is the committee was set up due to Rodgers failings when he first took over us. He even knocked back a DoF set up that you've talked about in the past. All my news and info about LFC I get from Liverpool-Rumours.co.uk

I couldn't careers about calling you out on your claims outside of how the TC was set up. I agree the TC is f**king shit but that's what we have at the moment and it doesn't look like changing.

It could work should the right people get involved but I would much prefer to have one person overlook everything like a GM does in the NFL.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
I'd also like to see your evidence that FSG don't give a shit about winning and are only here to maximise commercial interests, or at least show how the two ambitions are not intertwined.

I'd like to see you convince everyone that hiring one of the game's best managers wasn't really about winning more games, and how when the club blew hundreds of millions of pounds to improve the team, was really just in FSG's best commercial interests, and had nothing to do with on-field ambitions.

Please, show us some leaked documents, or something of the sort, that details FSG's true malevolent intentions! I'll be sitting here waiting with my tin foil cap.

i question their total commitment to competing with the world's top clubs on the football park. that is called an opinion.

the facts that i point to that include the DoF model of the worlds greatest clubs which does not include us. it is observed by all of us in the type of transfer purchases that they make. our net transfer spend this season was 7th beaten by the likes of west brom and watford; http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-window-net-spend-how-6363390
...we've lost gerrard, and yet we've cocked up signing upon signing due to signing on potential to protect commercial resale against purchasing proven quality. and yet you we piss and moan (at least you lot do) week to week about our inconsistency and injuries and wonder what rotten "luck" we must be stricken by, when the answer is right in front of you.

everything that fenway have done from a footballing perspective from signing hodgson to rodgers to the committee to it's transfers is all mid table football club stuff. deluding yourself that fenway know what they're doing is everything you accuse me of.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I think even FSG would agree they've been naive about European football and running one of the biggest clubs In Terms of a fans base and history.

saint.nick

Coach
i question their total commitment to competing with the world's top clubs on the football park. that is called an opinion.

the facts that i point to that include the DoF model of the worlds greatest clubs which does not include us. it is observed by all of us in the type of transfer purchases that they make. our net transfer spend this season was 7th beaten by the likes of west brom and watford; http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-window-net-spend-how-6363390
...we've lost gerrard, and yet we've cocked up signing upon signing due to signing on potential to protect commercial resale against purchasing proven quality. and yet you we piss and moan (at least you lot do) week to week about our inconsistency and injuries and wonder what rotten "luck" we must be stricken by, when the answer is right in front of you.

everything that fenway have done from a footballing perspective from signing hodgson to rodgers to the committee to it's transfers is all mid table football club stuff. deluding yourself that fenway know what they're doing is everything you accuse me of.

Having a DoF is no guarantee of success. We had a DoF and he flopped. Liverpool do not need to go through another huge organisational reshuffle if Klopp is happy with how things are. Liverpool needed to sign a new manager straight away, and getting Klopp immediately was a lot more feasible and wise than going through a whole organisational reshuffle first.

You're making shit up. We moan about our players' relatively poor fitness levels as a legacy of Rodgers- not 'bad luck'.

This idea we exclusively go for cheap young players to get a good resale value is a myth. It's well known that we tried to sign Sanchez, it's well known we tried to sign Toni Kroos, it's well known we tried to sign Mkhitaryan, it's well known we tried to sign Willian. We signed an experiened player in Milner on pretty big wages- his mediocrity is beside the point.

It's a bit hard to have a much higher net spend while FFP authorities are already breathing down your neck.

FSG did not sign Hodgson you f**king moron. You call out Jack for screwing up his chronology yet bullshit out that FSG signed Hodgson, just to advance your anti-FSG agenda.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
I think even FSG would agree they've been naive about European football and running one of the biggest clubs In Terms of a fans base and history.

there you go it's not that hard it is it?

they're yanks that come from a league that rewards parity with salary caps and drafts. the "franchise" mentality over there means american fans don't blink an eyelid if someone like suarez is moved from their clubs.

they have alot to learn and accept as does any potential new owner when fsg flog us like a commodity and i'll be saying i told you so again.

saint.nick

Coach
what is it that you want sourced? your own claim? :lol: typical deadshit airhead

Please, all you've done is deflect attention away from your own shortcomings.

Your 'evidence' was our net spend, and the 'fact' that FSG signed Hodgson :lol:

Let's ignore that FSG stated they have an ambition for LFC to close the gap on Man United commerically. They are obviously not stupid enough to think that won't happen without on-field success.

Let's ignore that FSG said it is their ambition for LFC to win the league.

Let's ignore that Rodgers and Klopp both said after their appointments that winning the league is their amibition- and as Klopp said, particularly within the next 4 years.

Let's ignore that they've upgraded the stadium to help LFC financially compete with competitors.

Let's ignore that Boston have already won 3 world series under their ownership. Such unambitious owners.

Let all you've got in your case file is a few administrational errors and relatively low net spend last season...

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Having a DoF is no guarantee of success. We had a DoF and he flopped. Liverpool do not need to go through another huge organisational reshuffle if Klopp is happy with how things are. Liverpool needed to sign a new manager straight away, and getting Klopp immediately was a lot more feasible and wise than going through a whole organisational reshuffle first.

You're making shit up. We moan about our players' relatively poor fitness levels as a legacy of Rodgers- not 'bad luck'.

This idea we exclusively go for cheap young players to get a good resale value is a myth. It's well known that we tried to sign Sanchez, it's well known we tried to sign Toni Kroos, it's well known we tried to sign Mkhitaryan, it's well known we tried to sign Willian. We signed an experiened player in Milner on pretty big wages- his mediocrity is beside the point.

It's a bit hard to have a much higher net spend while FFP authorities are already breathing down your neck.

FSG did not sign Hodgson you f**king moron. You call out Jack for screwing up his chronology yet bullshit out that FSG signed Hodgson, just to advance your anti-FSG agenda.

i've got no problems standing corrected on hodgson....that one less c**k up on an endless list. at least h&g gave us our best talent on the pitch for decades, despite their inability to afford the ownership of lfc.

sanchez is the one failed signing you can excuse fsg for, henrik, kroos and willian were still up and comers at the time of their link, no different to firmino's signing. i call bs on kroos anyway. at the end of the day, they couldn't get it done. so they went with cheaper and less inspiring options instead...and numerous of them instead of continuing to build on quality.

saint.nick

Coach
there you go it's not that hard it is it?

they're yanks that come from a league that rewards parity with salary caps and drafts. the "franchise" mentality over there means american fans don't blink an eyelid if someone like suarez is moved from their clubs.

they have alot to learn and accept as does any potential new owner when fsg flog us like a commodity and i'll be saying i told you so again.

You obviously know nothing about American fans then. You portray them as just some happy go lucky yodellers who don't let mediocrity bother them. That's why 49ers have suffered low crowds this season because of how bad their team is...

HayneKloppter

Juniors
Please, all you've done is deflect attention away from your own shortcomings.

Your 'evidence' was our net spend, and the 'fact' that FSG signed Hodgson :lol:

Let's ignore that FSG stated they have an ambition for LFC to close the gap on Man United commerically. They are obviously not stupid enough to think that won't happen without on-field success.

Let's ignore that FSG said it is their ambition for LFC to win the league.

Let's ignore that Rodgers and Klopp both said after their appointments that winning the league is their amibition- and as Klopp said, particularly within the next 4 years.

Let's ignore that they've upgraded the stadium to help LFC financially compete with competitors.

Let's ignore that Boston have already won 3 world series under their ownership. Such unambitious owners.

Let all you've got in your case file is a few administrational errors and relatively low net spend last season...

that's a long way of saying you cocked up and still can't man up to it

saint.nick

Coach
i've got no problems standing corrected on hodgson....that one less c**k up on an endless list. at least h&g gave us our best talent on the pitch for decades, despite their inability to afford the ownership of lfc.

sanchez is the one failed signing you can excuse fsg for, henrik, kroos and willian were still up and comers at the time of their link, no different to firmino's signing. i call bs on kroos anyway. at the end of the day, they couldn't get it done. so they went with cheaper and less inspiring options instead...and numerous of them instead of continuing to build on quality.

Kroos was just an up-and-comer with still a lot of questions about him? Holy f**k you are stupid.

Gerrard explicitly stated in his book that Rodgers told him to tap him up via text message, and Kroos declined. If Kroos showed interest then I'm sure LFC would have tried to work something out. But don't let that get in the way of facts.

You also forget that H&G then tightened the purse strings on Rafa and denied him such players as Dani Alves. Such better owners than FSG. That talented spine of the team in 08/09 was not given by H&G, except for Torres. But FSG got us a better striker in Suarez.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I've always said they have been in over there heads HK. I think there main problem is they are used to being big fish in a little pond with the Red Sox.

With LFC they're a normal sized fish in a big ass ocean. What works for the Red Sox won't work for LFC. I've read that they damaged our reputation with transfer dealings due to the way they've gone about negotiations. Sides like Inter don't want a bar of us these days cos of the almost arrogance they've shown in the past with constant low balling offers for players.

Status
Not open for further replies.