What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
Man City will manage to fall over the line again somehow and Sterling the merkin will end up with premier league medal.

cb4

First Grade
Cracking game. From here on out, Firmino is a must start at striker. His movement off the ball is stunning.
Benteke is frustrating, does not run onto a cross. Watch Andy Carroll you Merkkin, he can hit a f**king header.

Emre played well, best midfielder for us, but still had a few wtf moments.

Caulker making his debut at striker was amazing. And Joe Allen, he is actually fighting to save his Liverpool career.
Im not sure what Migs has done to deserve his contract.
But Klopp wants him re-signed. Do the owners step on his toes so early, or do they over power him?

Joel Matip, I will let you guys cast your opinion on him next year, however, he isn't really that good.

saint.nick

Coach
So as of now, next season we have Matip, Sakho, Lovren, Skrtel, Toure, Gomez and Ilori. Caulker too if he has a blinder until May. Thats seven, potentially f**king 8 centre backs all shouldering for two spots on the team. So, I think that signing Matip has basically confirmed that Toure will leave. The next likely to leave I'd say is Ilori. I'm not sure if Lovren will be sold, however I think one of Sakho or Skrtel will be sold. I prefer Sakho obviously, but he could attract a much better fee to put away in our warchest.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
I dunno, I get the impression Lovren might be the only cert in D, he's played well since Klopp has arrived.

the problem again is consistency, sakho 4 weeks ago before injury was playing like a man possessed, but now thinks he's a black zidane.

who knows what lovren might look like in a month.

they either need to buy proven class and punt the flavour of the month, or assess in may. either way the overall quality must improve.

fans can't tolerate fenway recycling transfers because of routinely signing on potential

saint.nick

Coach
Ranocchia is better, thats why.

I'm really not sure about that!

Sakho needs to up his game. I know he's just come back from injury, but trying to simplify your game is the first thing you should be trying to do after an injury break, not the complete opposite like he does.

HayneKloppter

Juniors
CYrWvYfWMAAtKMM.png

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yep same side, actually don't think kolo played too bad at all. Thought he was a little bit better overall than Sakho. If united start Fellaini I'd be tempted to play caulker just to combat his height and heading ability. He killed us last season at Anfield

If we play like we did against Arsenal then we'll run through United. Problem is who's confident enough to back us to play like that 2 games in a row.

saint.nick

Coach
Yep same side, actually don't think kolo played too bad at all. Thought he was a little bit better overall than Sakho. If united start Fellaini I'd be tempted to play caulker just to combat his height and heading ability. He killed us last season at Anfield

If we play like we did against Arsenal then we'll run through United. Problem is who's confident enough to back us to play like that 2 games in a row.

We always play like that in big matches

MrAnonymous

Bench
Keep kolo in. You need that big epl game expirence its invaluable. Its what liverpool lack the most since Carragher and Gerrad left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts