What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAY I getting married soooooon

Guess what everyone I'm getting married next month there is only about 3 weeks and 3 days left :D YAY :D I can't wait .....I just wanted to tell someone :D

lol why do you feel for me??

Oh *puts hand in the air and jumps around* I know i know i know why............Because im signing my life away to the devil :p

Of course you are.... I got thrown by "mate" and how ever many beers I've consumed.

He is a very lucky man.

I got married at about 30. About the right age for a bloke

& Why did you think i was a 15 yr old boy?? :O OH Altho i do act like it sometimes!! You would think so if u saw my stuff, all my car is Dragons, and Im gonna get a mural of some of the players and their badge on the bonnet and get dragons up the side the inside is all dragons, ive made scrap books i have sooo many clippings its not funny...... not something a 21yr old girl would normaly do, huh?!?!

lol but thank you! :D

having a few are we :) you can have one for me, tho i dont like beer, give me shots of vodka or something any day :D

I'm more tomboy than girl, im into cars & Racing, computers, Footy, stuff that MOST girls wouldnt like, I hate clothes shopping I dont spend hours in front of the mirror! Couldnt give a damn what ppl think as long as im comfortable :D

rofl rofl rofl maybe, though i think i have given him a heart attack a couple of times, I've rolled cars on more than one occasion street racing so you know its been like :O when his phone's rang and he's been told ive been in an accident *blushes*

Thank you, thank you, thank you alll

we have been engaged for a few months but the wedding is next month and im getting excited.............altho my fiancee feels a lil left out cause im more excited about the fotty season which starts in 42 days and im upset cause i wanted to go to the Dragons trial game at WIN but its on the day of the wedding :s I was not happy about that :(

Latest posts