What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah, he's still the biggest diver

Slackboy72

Coach
To be fair I think most Saints fans took it very well and agreed that it was obviously worthy of a send off. I think Gypsy is taking the piss.

Some people can't detect sarcasm even when it bites them on the arse.

Mr Fourex

Bench
imagesqtbnANd9GcSBrBkmBRhBs__CF9Ujy.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
JT has to get a mention here for his dive tonight. Wasn't knocked unconscious, as confirmed on nrl.com

It's not the great game it once was.

:lol::lol:

you'd take that hit at will from the comfort of your living room rocking chair, wouldn't you?

BigRedV

Juniors
Saints fans having a meltdown after being brutalised.

Funny stuff.

Fans of the mighty tiges talking about other teams being brutalised, now thats funny stuff.

ps, JT's dive was so bad he missed the ground and went head first into Prior's elbow, dive of the year for mine

gronkathon

First Grade
Sezer tried a quality little dive tonight.

Been hanging around Prince too long. Needs to cut that out he is a fine player

Mr Fourex

Bench
Gallenprettyinpink.jpg

Gets a push in the back from Taylor against the Bunnies and goes down like he's been shot by a sniper.

Refuses to get up until the refs have seen him lying there.

I'm sure I heard Cecchin ask him if he wanted a pillow........:lol:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Mr Fourex, forum rules clearly state you cannot say a bad word about Paul Gallen and must submit that he is the greatest Rugby League Player, and will be forever and ever.

Canard

Immortal
IIRC there was no penalty given and the game didn't stop for the incident at all.

Seemed a bit of a dog shot by Taylor to be honest.

betcats

Referee
Mr Fourex, forum rules clearly state you cannot say a bad word about Paul Gallen and must submit that he is the greatest Rugby League Player, and will be forever and ever.

Dont worry fourex is all over Gallen, keeps a file on him with all his grubby acts and every penalty he has ever given away, and when he is sure no one is around he wanks over it wearing a NSW jersey. Cause Fourex loves the grubs.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dont worry fourex is all over Gallen, keeps a file on him with all his grubby acts and every penalty he has ever given away, and when he is sure no one is around he wanks over it wearing a NSW jersey. Cause Fourex loves the grubs.

Chances are he's got Sammy thirdmanin Thaiday sitting behind him in a public toilet. Stay classy sammy.

ghostface

Juniors
Gallens toughness is a bit of a myth. A cheap shot merchant who stays down when anyone tackles him around the shoulders. He even came out in the media and stuck up for his diving fraternity. "It's not the players fault that we dive it's the refs fault."

Latest posts