What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEAR of the D06

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
WOOHOOO

BULLDOGS to rip those fancy lil raiders to shreds 2moro night!

I wanna see all BULL DOGS fans get behind their team on this site! It's no good coming out when they win.. do it now.. be a man! (or a woman - if you are!).

Sonny Bill looks set to shine in the lime light tomoro.

We'll brush past the injuries and not dwell on that (because we are much better than blaming our performance on injuries - unlike some!).

Best of luck to all teams left in the Semi's... and finally ...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULLDOGS!

innsaneink

Referee
J-Lo Jolie said:
WOOHOOO

BULLDOGS to rip those fancy lil raiders to shreds 2moro night!

I wanna see all BULL DOGS fans get behind their team on this site! It's no good coming out when they win.. do it now.. be a man! (or a woman - if you are!).

Sonny Bill looks set to shine in the lime light tomoro.

We'll brush past the injuries and not dwell on that (because we are much better than blaming our performance on injuries - unlike some!).

Best of luck to all teams left in the Semi's... and finally ...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULLDOGS!

Well...theres always the refs....

mattyg

Bench
I hope so. It really comes down to Shifty. If he has one of his blinders we will win. I think the best way we can go about it is to blow them off the park in the first 20 minutes, as our bench isn't too strong with all the players out. If we can get 3 tries in the first 20 we should win. Also if it is true about Sonny starting at lock, its a good move because IMO he needs as much of the ball as possible for us to win this game.

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
Doggie are pretty pumped and with Mason back, he will have them pumped. Can't really say that I've warmed up to Mason as being all that.. however, I do appreciate his sportsmanship and his morale boosting for the team... he's a good confidence instigator in the team and can really fire the boys up.

I think Sonny Bill will be very calm and controlled and will position us right where we want to be - WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM THE REFEREE! :p Just thought I'd throw that in for the ignorant who read this.

Goodnite all... God speed Doggies

mattyg said:
you getting worried? ;-)

:lol:

No, long long long long way to go before you see me loose the bet Matty ;-) . I'd be sh*tting bricks if i was you, 160 mins of crap football and you lose the bet. I've got 7 teams to rely on. You've got 17 players! :p :lol:

mattyg

Bench
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
No, long long long long way to go before you see me loose the bet Matty ;-) . I'd be sh*tting bricks if i was you, 160 mins of crap football and you lose the bet. I've got 7 teams to rely on. You've got 17 players! :p :lol:

Meanwhile for you, its 80 minutes of crap football and manly are :arrow:

On second thoughts, Manly might not even get to play another 80 minutes of football this year if your not cheering on the Bulldogs tomorrow :crazy: . Oh how much i love it.

J-Lo Jolie said:
I'd love to see you eating your words tomoro night Sea Eagle Scuba!

:lol: I'm going for the Bulldogs tomorrow, cept me and matty have a bet going about whether the Dogs win the comp or not! ;-)

mattyg said:
Meanwhile for you, its 80 minutes of crap football and manly are :arrow:

On second thoughts, Manly might not even get to play another 80 minutes of football this year if your not cheering on the Bulldogs tomorrow :crazy: . Oh how much i love it.

It's irrelevant, hmm just thinking, what I'd do to see you publically humilated Matty ;-) !!!

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
:) i dont like this.. I'll go for the bulldogs tomoro but don't want them to win the comp business.... sounds a bit suss to me!! hahaaha

None of this having your cake and eating it too.. it's just not right! :p

J-Lo Jolie said:
:) i dont like this.. I'll go for the bulldogs tomoro but don't want them to win the comp business.... sounds a bit suss to me!! hahaaha

None of this having your cake and eating it too.. it's just not right! :p

Well basically, I want Manly to remain in the comp, however I also want Matty to be humilated!! Hopefully its a win/win situation either way :p

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Well basically, I want Manly to remain in the comp, however I also want Matty to be humilated!! Hopefully its a win/win situation either way :p

we will see who will have the last :lol:

:D

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
:) well I'll let the two of you battle it out then... and may the best DOG win!!

HEHE... good nite guys

God Bless!

ozzy_ozman said:
we will see who will have the last :lol:

:D

We definately will. When Matty has to have a sig full of dropkicks with an avatar of Terry Hill for a week, then we'll see who is laughing. LMFAO! :lol:

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
We definately will. When Matty has to have a sig full of dropkicks with an avatar of Terry Hill for a week, then we'll see who is laughing. LMFAO! :lol:

right... we will se by tomorrow nite than...

btw... enjoy your mad monday :D