What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are our bitches

gregstar

Referee
...even if it is taking Sailor, Priddis, Boyd, Costigan and Bennett to keep the tradition going ;-)
geez - bout time i would think.

let's see.....

noke, johns, allen, tallis, mundine, campion, devere, ennis...

currently: gorrell, devere, setu, sims...

oh... & where did henjak play footy before & after canberra?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
geez - bout time i would think.

let's see.....

noke, johns, allen, tallis, mundine, campion, devere, ennis...

currently: gorrell, devere, setu, sims...

oh... & where did henjak play footy before & after canberra?

Touché.

broncos70

Juniors
You're getting desperate here, referencing premierships that aren't even yours.

Last time I looked, the St George Illawarra Dragons didn't have any premierships.

spot on..they dont have any..good work johnsy talk up the 11 premierships in a row all ya want but that wasnt your team haha its like counting the qld vs nsw matches of the last 100 years towards state of origin..every1 knows they were different teams..your a merged team now so you currently have no premierships..a bit like the northern eagles lol

you guys played better..get over it..
noone really cares about your 8 from 8..bet ya if our next meeting was in a grand final we'd win..

oh well..and btw, you werent better then us in every facet..you guys didnt look like scoring a try all night except for the creagh one and boyd close..your attack close to our line was trash..you completely outplayed us in defence and nothing else..you scored directly off our errors 3 out of your 4 tries..dont get a big head about it or anything..i wouldnt say our backline did jack all..hodges made 2 linebreaks and 2 try assists whilst folau made the most metres in our team, scored a try and was unfairly disallowed another

noone cares about your streak against us..ill congratulate u guys on last nights performance..people are only replying to you cos ur a tosser and a crap winner...no1 likes fans like you..you are our bitches??you could reword the way you talk and maybe you'd get a real good discussion..but all the name calling doesnt help your case..but anyway according to us, and your word, your our b*tch when it counts :)

suck up the bitterness idiot and enjoy the footy its round 4..the more you talk rubbish the less respect you earn

p.s everyone wrote u off?? that would've been silly of everyone wouldnt it?considering you have the greatest coach of all time on your side

i have nothin against dragons fans but your an absolute joke..im sure even the dragons supporters would disown ya because ur making them look silly

talk the dragons up all ya want mate but have respect for others..i couldve made a thread in the dragons forum and said your our grand final bitches..but hey, i got respect and im not a joke of a fan like u..u gonna go missing if the dragons dont win this year? or if they lose to the broncos next time we meet?

grow up idiot and get over it and yourself..

meanwhile..good work dragons..well done on ur streak against us, it takes alot to do that against an always strong broncos side

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
This threads sole intention was to give some stick for yur 8th loss in a row to us, you supporters banter (slinging shyte). Nothing more nothing less.

Frank, I used the word idiot in relation to the comment that the only games that matter are GF's. It was not an attack on you, just the notion that other games do not matter. I am sure the reaction of Brisbane players loss to Melbourne in the finals are a perfect example of this. If all other games did not matter especially to fans, how did this thread reach 3 pages ? I did not mention getting worked up, just that it kills you that you have not beaten us for a few years.

Bronco 70.
I was not the one who introduced premierships into this thread, however. Using the previous 15 premierships is as relevant as the 92 and 93 premierships, why ? they are all in the history books. If you think it worries any St.George supporter that you or others like you do not count them as a part of the histoy of St.George-Illawarra, you would be sadly mistaken. I and others Iknow who support our club really dont give too much thought to what others conceive as our history.

It is much the same as my take on your clubs history and the involvement in SL, I am sure if you disagree, you'd ignore my thoughts in an instant.

I am not talking the dragons up, I have not once said that we would do anything great this year, nor have I even mentioned as far ahead as the finals in 09. I just made mention in the fact that we have beaten you 8 times in a row, that is an achievement. If you seriously took offence to the word I used in the thread title "bitches", you need a dose of reality. Once again, this thread sole intention was to have a bit of fun at your 8th loss in a row.

As far as GF wins go, I am patient and I am sure that StGeorge Illawarra will win one when we make the GF and play better than the other side on that day/night, that being when we deserve it.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of 2009, and I look forward to our boys streching the record to 9 in a row later this year, n o doubt we will be discussing that if we manage a win. ;-)

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
Johnsy....no excuses, not going to blame the refs, not going to blame the "rain.

Brisbane were out enthused, out played.

Dont know how much more simpler i can put it.

IF IF IF the broncos played a perfect game then i would look at things to blame, but they didnt, they made mistake after mistake due to the Dragons intensity.

Good win...see if you can make it 9 in a row later in the year.

_Johnsy

Referee
Johnsy....no excuses, not going to blame the refs, not going to blame the "rain.

Brisbane were out enthused, out played.

Dont know how much more simpler i can put it.

IF IF IF the broncos played a perfect game then i would look at things to blame, but they didnt, they made mistake after mistake due to the Dragons intensity.

Good win...see if you can make it 9 in a row later in the year.

Cheers saab, I hope we meet in ther big one, you know the only game that matters ;-). That would be ideal, either you get to lay the boot in some more or we finally get the monkey off our back. I have no doubt we'll both be there at the business end of the season.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Cheers saab, I hope we meet in ther big one, you know the only game that matters ;-). That would be ideal, either you get to lay the boot in some more or we finally get the monkey off our back. I have no doubt we'll both be there at the business end of the season.

^^^Good form.

As I said in the game day thread - Well done Dragons. Completely outplayed Brisbane. Every side has their bogey team, and it seems the tradition will continue.

_Johnsy

Referee
Who knows next time we play at Suncorp I may even meet the both of you and even buy the 1st pre game beer @ Caxton. Best of luck for 2009. I know you enjoy these "mud throwing" threads just as I do.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
spot on..they dont have any..
Well you can hold that opinion but it really means nothing in terms of debate.

The last time I checked, it wasn't up to other supporters to tell me how to recognise my club's history.

Sorry, didn't read the rest of your post. I trust it wasn't full of the same 'do as I think' fascistic hoohar.

_Johnsy

Referee
The bottom line is, if we adopt the Bronco fans mindset is, that you have never beaten us in a GF. 10 years we have missed the semis once.

Brisbane 22 -4
Brisbane 34 - 18 & 44 - 18
Brisbane 40 - 16, Saints 20 - 18 Semi Final Brisbane 44 - 28
Saints 28 - 20, Brisane 34 - 22
Saints 32 - 16, 26 - 25
Brisbane 24 - 22 & 28 - 14
Brsbane 34 - 24, Saints 24 - 4
Saints 26 - 12 & 18 - 16 Semi Final 20 - 4
Saints 11 - 4
Saints 28 - 10 & 24 - 20
Saints 25 - 12

8 from the last 8 games, now thats gotta hurt. Cue the excuses, I wonder who Chucky will blame for tonights football lesson.
haha yeah that really "hurts" fool. Broncos fans don't know what hurting feels like. But you sould. hahaha. Losing the 92,93,96,99 grand finals. hahahahaha. 4 in the space of 7 years. If you couldnt win the 1999 gf then u'll neva win one imo. Everytime Dragons players take the field in big games they'll realise they just aint meant to win trophies. so sad for you guys, but a harsh reality. dont worry, though, you guys ruled in the prehistoric era. Modern era dominace is reserved for the Broncos, enough said really. dopey pr1k, your meant to gloat after winning the comp.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
haha yeah that really "hurts" fool. Broncos fans don't know what hurting feels like. But you sould. hahaha. Losing the 92,93,96,99 grand finals.
lol. Good onya glory-be-speedhump

But be careful, some of your mates think it is wrong to gloat about 92 or 93. After all it was against a different club... right?

well can u tell em to stop recalling the 11 str8 st george won in the pre historic era, f**k sake they're was 4 team comps back then.

_Johnsy

Referee
well can u tell em to stop recalling the 11 str8 st george won in the pre historic era, f**k sake they're was 4 team comps back then.

keep changing the goalposts, which club are you refering to, either way the StGeorge Illawarra dragons own you. When you beat the StGeorge Illawarra dragons in a game that matters "the GF" then you can claim otherwise. :roll:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. A post for the ages.

Speedy, you're not making any sense.

You just tried to win a point by bringing up 92 and 93. You can't have it both ways.

Or are you just a little slow?

_Johnsy

Referee
8 from the last 8 games, now thats gotta hurt. Cue the excuses, I wonder who Chucky will blame for tonights football lesson.
haha yeah that really "hurts" fool. Broncos fans don't know what hurting feels like. But you sould. hahaha. Losing the 92,93,96,99 grand finals. hahahahaha. 4 in the space of 7 years. If you couldnt win the 1999 gf then u'll neva win one imo. Everytime Dragons players take the field in big games they'll realise they just aint meant to win trophies. so sad for you guys, but a harsh reality. dont worry, though, you guys ruled in the prehistoric era. Modern era dominace is reserved for the Broncos, enough said really. dopey pr1k, your meant to gloat after winning the comp.

I take it you are refering to the StGeorge Dragons ? Or is it the St.George Illawarra Dragons, whichever it is you need to think before posting, or are you just hedging your bets just in case.

Dominance, being beaten in the last 8 games in a row by a side you don't rate is hardly being dominant.

johnsy is a merkin, pretty simple. with a name like johns, it is to be expected. i dont get it really, johns is the plural for john, wow you got a special name there. eff wit. u gunna call ur adopted kid john?? wudnt surprise me, you dopey merkin.

_Johnsy

Referee
johnsy is a merkin, pretty simple. with a name like johns, it is to be expected. i dont get it really, johns is the plural for john, wow you got a special name there. eff wit. u gunna call ur adopted kid john?? wudnt surprise me, you dopey merkin.

Exceptional post