What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you just have to admit it.

DJDL

First Grade
I did it on 1-17 named 2 weeks and just added in Raimen which put Sifa on bench and Sorenson for them who played the gf.

Not sure it changes things too much either way though? I'd take Martin and Nikora then work it out if I was to pick from the 4 backrowers. Same with the centres and wing options. It is their props plus 1,6,7 who kill us. Melbourne it is always Munster, Grant Pap, Hughes along with NAS who f**king kill us.

It is just the same players, same teams who drill into our imperfections. The others can't seem to hit our obvious weaknesses that the media make look so easy and dumb from us. This is why it is an entire fan base head butting glass waiting for the fix.

Fair enough.
FWIW, based on the side they play, I'd have To'o over Katoa, Ronnie over Turuva, both of our centers over theirs, and I'd switch Martin to the left (sure I've seen him play there) to fit Brit in.

Other than that, I reckon you're bang on.

Latest posts