What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you just have to admit it.

Feel sorry for every middle forward this summer, coaches are going to push their fitness to the max being ready for teams trying to copy Penriths plan to tire out opposition middles.
Another reason why letting Hunt go is a good idea.

The tiring out of Melbourne’s middles was not just done by the forwards but.

As I mentioned Luai and a few others got a lot of second phase play going and then combined it with targeted fast straight running in spaces.

Harry Grant was farked my the 10min mark of the second half.

carinashark

First Grade
Have to agree Quigs, those two sides are way ahead of everyone else. It was impressive. Storm started the second half well ,but after 10 min errors crept in that cost them Feild position and ball possession. The elite members of that team tried to jag a win but Panthers had all the answers. Probably we have to aim higher and be more ruthless with team selection. But after the GF I wonder if we are up to it. We just don’t have those 2016 type players or just not enough of them.

Latest posts