What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you just have to admit it.

sladden road

Juniors
Sorry, four weeks ago.
Not three.
Eat a nose.
You made me waste three minutes of my life bringing up this post.
Stick to the NRL forum.
Haha.
Sniffer dog.✌️

Mic
Dropped.

Generalzod

Immortal
If you follow rugby league then in my opinion you have just got to admit that the Pennies are one of the greatest sides ever. I know I am and I have followed league closely for well over 56 years.

To win four in a row is just amazing in this era of the Salary Cap.

Every year after winning the Panthers have lost players because of the cap yet they just bounce back producing another local to fill the spots. How many St Mary's juniors were in the side yesterday. Five wasn't it.

And this win and the previous three victories were in 16 / 17 team competitions.

When you look back and consider the great Souths side and their run of five GFs in a row (winning four lost in 69) back in the late 60s early 70s it was in a twelve team competition.

Look even further back to St George's run of 11 straight in the 50's and 60's it was a 10 side competition with unlimited tackle rule. (No 4 or 6 tackles)

Yep the Panthers are incomparable rugby league champions and most of us will not see a run like this again. You have just got to admit how brilliant they are and have been.

Pssst and I was going for the Storm.
Most come from disadvantage families Rugby League is seen as an escape from poverty, that's why you see a lot of these Islander players buy homes for their parents, There is no self entitlement they are all playing well for the greater good of the area community, and club.

Generalzod

Immortal
When channel 9 was introducing the players before the start of the game, did you notice that most of the Storm players come Queensland. Surely after 27 years of being in the competition where the f**k are their juniors.

Quigs

Immortal
When channel 9 was introducing the players before the start of the game, did you notice that most of the Storm players come Queensland. Surely after 27 years of being in the competition where the f**k are their juniors.
And you can understand the Storms imperative to retain the services of Bellyache.

blue bags

First Grade
Most come from disadvantage families Rugby League is seen as an escape from poverty, that's why you see a lot of these Islander players buy homes for their parents, There is no self entitlement they are all playing well for the greater good of the area community, and club.
The evidence is the NRLW
These women are going for it
From All backgrounds