What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Lack The Heart to Be Tiger

macnaz

Staff member
I noticed 2 players out there today who can f**k off elsewhere. They are heartless and dont deserve to be at this club. Who do you think i may be speaking about?

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
I noticed 2 players out there today who can f**k off elsewhere. They are heartless and dont deserve to be at this club. Who do you think i may be speaking about?
Its half time on the C9 advert (where they run a bit of footy in between), the lot of them can f**k off as far I am concerned, f**king imposters.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Moltzen demonstrated ticker today and is one of the few backs with pace. Marshall, Farah, the young forwards all tried very hard and went well. Ayshford and Brown as well. Utai tried hard but lacks pace.

westie

Bench
The thing that summed Moltzen up for me was him patting at Morris while Dwyer came across to belt him into touch for him.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Had to laugh when Ryan passed the ball to Moltzen early in the second half, put Moltzen right on the spot...and what do you know, Moltzen does a great run. Hope he learnt from that.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Try Fulton dropping two balls in great field position. Has done it consistently all his career.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I don't know what annoyed me most today, the dropped balls from Fulton, the stupid penalties from Gibbs or the poor attempts at tackling by Lui.

macnaz

Staff member
The thing that summed Moltzen up for me was him patting at Morris while Dwyer came across to belt him into touch for him.

A winner. Lol Moltzen is one i am thinking off.. i want him to piss off before he becomes our permanent number 1

Last edited:

Tigers Tale

Juniors
We should never have been in this game with five to go yet we were, this could be the point in the season where we change our luck. Lote and Gareth back soon so with an amount of luck, we get on a run into the second half of the season.

R2Coupe

Juniors
The Dragons are the best side at exploiting weakness. The criticism of Moltzen is unfair and wrong. I believe this game will do a lot for his confidence.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
Sorry, cant agree with you about moltzen in this game.

Fulton on the other hand offers nothing and the sooner he accepts his gold watch and f**ks off the better.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I keep giving Lui some benefit of the doubt. He has potential in attack but nothing in defence. I suppose the same was said about Soward a few years back and he has developed over time but today Lui really needed to step up. I keep thinking I want to see Miller given the chance...he will at least try and tackle like a first grader.

Tigerm

First Grade
A better second half, but helped by the Dragons. I am not sure if Ellis & Tuqiri can make that much difference, Sheens has some work to do.

Mckinnon hurting himself in the warm up (a hammy of all things, I didn't think he could run that fast:D) certainly didn't help.

I am not sure how they can turn this around, I just don't see any miracles coming. The 1 & 7 positions are a worry.

Juniors
The forwards stepped up big time, had we had this go forward consistently for the past 4 weeks we would be in a much better position and on the back of that confidence we may have won today.

Our first contact defence at times looked average but we scrambled well. I'm very happy to have gotten within 6 today as long as we improve on it and show up with the same state of mind next week.

I would be very dissspointed if we put in a below par performance next week.

macnaz

Staff member
I don't know what annoyed me most today, the dropped balls from Fulton, the stupid penalties from Gibbs or the poor attempts at tackling by Lui.

2nd winner.. lol Robert the pea heart Lui, he can join Tim the tissue Moltzen and faaaark orf elswhere... and altho Fulton tries he offers didly squat and can go do some mountain chicks in 2012 ..