What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you MASONS can all go get FARKED!

Have a look at this... This is the brochure we received today that accompanied the letter:

img0004z.jpg

As we use to be in BAY 11 I noticed it was blacked out and in the Legend box it shows that the Cage has been moved to those bays. Notice where the new "Cage" is......

The Cage use to be at Bay 17....

Last edited:
my only concern was that fact that normally season seat holders get a chance to buy extra seats - if they moved us together with other season seat holders, will I get a chance to buy an extra seat next to mine now??....

jc155776

Coach
my only concern was that fact that normally season seat holders get a chance to buy extra seats - if they moved us together with other season seat holders, will I get a chance to buy an extra seat next to mine now??....

Seemed to have calmed down a bit, were the seats you given now actually an upgrade at all?? Maybe ring the club, and express your concerns and see if they can help you in regards to the new seating arrangements.

jc155776

Coach
it appears someone has shaken the sauce bottle a tad too hard....

I remember back in early highschool days the school banned the sauce bottle at the tuckshop claiming health and safety reasons. No more free sauce. Instead had to buy the stuff in the little packs for 20c a pop. Outrageous when your hot cheese roll only cost $1!! Thats a 20% increase in product pricing!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Feckin' splitters.

My most relevant comment is this....

I told you all so. I saw this coming.

The CSSC are bad for the club.

Nothing less than favouritism can be expected when the founder of the Glee Club is now the Chairman

ICAC anyone?

spider

Coach
people who support the club and spend coin on games are not bad for the club at all

the transition has a positive reasoning for the club and finacial viability and possibly needed to have been delivered a bit differently

at the end of the day i would not see them doing anything that would diminish revenue

CAS is a crack whore who still listens to 45's of "Toen' the line" by Rocky Burnette while wearing a red leather outfit (too tight) singing into the hair brush he no longer has use for

he will be ok once mediacted at dinner time

runatme

Bench
was only a matter of time before something like this would happen i wish we could get the shark army back not a bunch of tenny boppers

Inferno

Coach
As a CSSC member I will benefit from this move, but I honestly hope those affected a dealt with decently by the club. Can't help but feel a little sorry for those being moved particularly if they have been in the same seat for yonks.

Contact the club, I'd be interested to know how you guys are dealt with.

B86

Juniors
I had a mate in bay 11.
His seat has been moved to the 40m line the other side of half way, doesn't seem to be a major problem.

jackal

Juniors
Did they move his friends as well? What about the people he got to know over the last 10 years in his seat?

Silly stuff by the club. They move a large group of supporters, which on the flip side relocates many long term supporters of the team to be put in other areas. What if the people in those bays effected join the CSSC? Can they keep their seats then?

I thought they needed bums on seats? How does alienating loyal supporters bring more bums on seats? Do the CSSC members receive discounts on bulk tickets? Is there money preferencial to ordinary supporters?

This is a big mess and the timing could not have been any worse for the club. Leading into a new season they want to put that terrible year behind them, only to kick the very supporters in the face that sat through the thick of that 09 year.

Another question: how do the club know who is a CSSC member? Obviously they purchase their tickets in bulk, which has more pulling power.

Did they really think this idea through?

Since 73

First Grade
CAS is a crack whore who still listens to 45's of "Toen' the line" by Rocky Burnette while wearing a red leather outfit (too tight) singing into the hair brush he no longer has use for

Still reckon he was lucky to knock out Clubber Lang. Got him on a bad day.

The TV camera likes to zoom on the CSSC every time we score or Cov slots one.
Funnyily enuff, for a club with such a record of failure, we seem to have the most recognisable pack of supporters of all NRL clubs. can't think of another club who the camera identifies as much.

In that regard, it's an easy decision for some marketing punce sitting in an office to make such a call. He would get off on the fact that the whole world knows this pack of blue shirts - hes probably trying to stitch up a deal to get'em to the next G20.

Plebs who have been forking out for seats for during lean years and then backing up again the next wouldn not enter this tool's mind.
we are a brand that he's paid to expose.

Wonder what plan B is if the CSSC don't fill these 2 bays?
Families aren't gonna want to sit behind them.

Last edited:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
As a CSSC member I will benefit from this move, but I honestly hope those affected a dealt with decently by the club. Can't help but feel a little sorry for those being moved particularly if they have been in the same seat for yonks.

Contact the club, I'd be interested to know how you guys are dealt with.
What is the current number of members?

Inferno

Coach
I don't recall exactly Gunna, but from memory, including interstate members it was between 500 - 600.

I could be wrong but I'll get that exact figure for you.

whos got the new members brochure?

and whats the suprise?

PM me it.
cant be farked waiting til monday. it took em ages to send me my stuff to canberra.

i